• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Executive Orders and Homeland Security Youth

Started by Hawks Feather, November 16, 2012, 01:56:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawks Feather

I apologize for posting misinformation about the president.  I have left the post so that everyone can see what I had posted.

Jerry

Yes, this is long, but I think every person here needs to read this, share this, and act on this.

I think it is time that we ALL, yes, each and every one of us, call our US Representative and Senator to let them know that FUNDING for Executive Orders needs to end.  Not just future Executive Orders but all that the President has implemented that require any funding.  With the Senate controlled by the democrats this funding will continue unless there are MANY people that start looking at what is happening and complain to their elected officials - both democrat and republican.  Here is a link to the article about Homeland Security Youth (made Germany come to my mind) http://www.whiteoutpress.com/articles/q42012/homeland-security-graduates-first-corps-of-homeland-youth/?goback=.gde_127164_member_172748539

And here is the information on a few of the Executive Orders.

EXECUTIVE ORDERS ISSUED...

Teddy Roosevelt 3

Others prior to FDR NONE

FDR 11 in 16 years

Truman 5 in 7 years

Ike 2 in 8 years

Kennedy 4 in 3 years

LBJ 4 in 5 years

Nixon 1 in 6 years

Ford 3 in 2 years

Carter 3 in 4 years

Reagan 5 in 8 years

Bush 3 in 4 years

Clinton 15 in 8 years

George W. Bush 62 in 8 years

Obama 923 in 3 1/2 years!

If you don't get the implications you're not paying attention. How many warnings do you need?  923 Executive Orders in 40 months. During my lifetime, All Presidents have issued Executive Orders, for reasons that vary, some more than others. When a President issued as many as 30 Ex. Orders during a term in Office, people thought there was something Amiss.

What do you think about 923 Executive Orders in one part of one term:  Yes, there is a reason.  It is that the president is determined to take control away from the House and Senate. Even some Democrats in the House have turned on him, plus a very small number of Democrat Senators question him. He should be questioned. What is he really trying to accomplish? Remember what he told Russia 's Putin: "I'll be more flexible after I'm re-elected".

THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION: Obama has signed 923 Executive Orders in 40 months! What did Congress do in those 40 months? (The House - considerable. The Senate -nothing, not even a budget nor allowing any House bill to be considered.) A whole new order must prevail in Wash. DC as a result of this next election! Now look at these:

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990 allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995 allows the government to seize and control the communication media.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997 allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998 allows the government to take over all food resources and farms.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001 allows the government to take over all health, education and welfare functions.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11002 designates the of all persons. Postmaster General to operate a national registration

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11003 allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11005 allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways and public storage facilities.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11049 assigns emergency preparedness function to federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issued over a fifteen year period.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11051 specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11310 grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute industrial support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President.

-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11921 allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and distribution, of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit and the flow of money in U.S. financial institution in any undefined national emergency. It also provides that when a state of emergency is declared by the President, Congress cannot review the action for six months.

Feel free to verify the "executive orders" at will and these are just the major ones. I'm sure you've all heard the tale of the "Frog in the Pot"... you all comfortable? Watch Obama's actions, not his words! By his actions he will show you where America is headed.

Obama has recently issued a new executive order that seeks to "harmonize" U.S. economic regulations with the rest of the world. This new executive order is yet another incremental step that is pushing us closer to a North American Union and a one world economic system.

Unfortunately, most Americans have absolutely no idea what is happening. The American people need to understand that Barack Obama is constantly looking for ways to integrate the United States more deeply with the rest of the world. The globalization of the world economy has accelerated under Obama, and this latest executive order represents a fundamental change in U.S. economic policy. Now federal regulators will be required to "harmonize" their work with the international community.

If this is difficult to believe you can Google it and find out for yourself.

THO Game Calls

http://www.factcheck.org/2012/09/obamas-executive-orders/

This kind of stuff is why no one takes gun totin't God frearin', Christian Conservative Republicans seriously.   
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

Hawks Feather

I stand corrected apologize for providing false information.  I had done a search for several of the EOs and they showed up.  Sorry for not looking further into the president.  I did find this link that hopefully does give the correct information.  http://www.archives.gov/federal-register/executive-orders/obama.html

It seems that all my fears about the president are in my mind.

Sorry, 

Jerry

CCP

140 executive orders in his first term. Now that he doesn't have to worry about being re-elected he will get to the 900+ executive orders.. :innocentwhistle:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

KySongDog

Quote from: THO Game Calls on November 16, 2012, 06:46:16 PM

This kind of stuff is why no one takes gun totin't God frearin', Christian Conservative Republicans seriously.   

To say "no one" is a bit of an exaggeration me thinks.   :nofgr:   I take Hawks Feather very seriously.   

THO Game Calls

No offense to Jerry,

but I find it funny that on one hand, we lament that one of the biggest problems our country faces is that our institutions of learning, from the local kindergarten all the way up to our most prestigious Ivy League colleges and universities are inundated with left wing liberal thinkers who wreck havoc on our children, and then on the other, we post, blog, e mail, forward and otherwise disseminate information that any 12 year old with a smart phone can fact check in 10 seconds or less on Google that makes us look like morons.   

The Blog post linked to is titled

Homeland Security graduates first Corps of Homeland Youth

and it's first line says 

QuoteOctober 7, 2012. Vicksburg. The federal government calls them FEMA Corps. But they conjure up memories of the Hitler Youth of 1930’s Germany

Young men and women, between the ages of 18 and 24 referred to as reminiscent of the Hitler Youth of 1930’s Germany?   

And we wonder why they don't vote with us?   (by the way, the largest number of young men and women serving as hero's in Iraq and Afghanistan are between the ages of 18 and 24)

Post after post all over the internet tells us that the U.S. of A. is dead.   Obituaries have been written for our country and those who just a few weeks ago were the bastions of hope, have given up. 

Obama got elected to a second term.   That sucks.   On the other hand, he can't run again.   You can sit there and wring your hands, cry your tears, and follow like sheep when the blogisphere sends crap to your E mail account that is more worthless than that 50 mill you have waiting for you in Nigeria, and probably makes you look like more of a idiot for buying into it, or you can stand up and do something besides whining and forwarding crap that makes us all look bad. 

We have a little less than 4 years to take this country back.   But if we are going to do it, we best have our shit together.    That's all I'm saying.   
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

Hawks Feather