• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

A few to drool over

Started by BryanStanley, March 19, 2007, 07:32:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BryanStanley

First up is a cocobolo howler with a twist. This badboy really sounds great and is loud to boot. It has been turned inside an out with a deffinate charcater to it. $35  from my door to yours. For reference that is a .270 winchester round.

Still been having way to much fun with the acrylic. That I have been trying an all acrylic two tone call. Blackened Amber. Along with another Black Magic distress. Not wanting to stop there I have added an OrangePeal Acrylic. Any of these 3 can be had for $25 from my door to yous and all come with a great looking lanyard to keep them safe.

Thanks For looking
Double Coyotee

FinsnFur

Now thats a sharp lookin howler  :yoyo: Nice job Bryan
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Arkyyoter

I like the spiral work Bryan...stay with it!! Your acrylic work is very good as well!!!

Joe

Todd Rahm

Holy Shit Bryan.  :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: I'll take that first one if it still up for grabs.

Hawks Feather

Bryan,

Quit posting calls like these.  You are making me want to start on the acrylic that I have here. Your acrylics look like they have a great finish and the spiral is a nice accent.

Jerry

BryanStanley

Todd that one is yours I will pm you for payment details

CypressSlough

Bryan, your callmaking skills are definitely stepping up. Great job with the acrylic/wood style. Brian.
www.All-TerrainOutdoors.com
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

keekee

Good looking calls Bryan! I love the tool work on the first one! Looken good! :biggrin:

Brent

ninthinning

Bryan,
I received my open reed prey in distress call from you today.  The call is very well made and sounds great.  The tone board has excellent properties.  First class call.
Thank you,
9th
Their horses are swifter than leopards, fiercer than wolves at dusk - Habakkuk 1:8

Carolina Coyote

Bryan, Great looking calls,if the little call layiing on the Porch rail is still available I would to purchase that from you, send me details. Carolina Coyote

Coulter

Dang it Todd...don't you have a nap to take or something. I was eyeballing that first one too, that bad boy is sharp! They are all great looking calls, but I really liked that first one.

Todd Rahm

Lol..........I nap some times.  :innocentwhistle: Jim wrote me a script that sends me an alarm everytime some one post in "Hand Calls"  :biggrin:

Right now he is writing me one that blocks any post Ladobe puts in the classifieds, from the view of others until I get to see it first.  :shck:  :wink:  :sneer:

BryanStanley

Carolina Coyote
that call is all yours................pm sent

BryanStanley

Remainder of calls are now 25 for either

Ladobe

Quote from: Todd Rahm on March 19, 2007, 09:54:34 PM
Lol..........I nap some times.  :innocentwhistle: Jim wrote me a script that sends me an alarm everytime some one post in "Hand Calls"  :biggrin:

Right now he is writing me one that blocks any post Ladobe puts in the classifieds, from the view of others until I get to see it first.  :shck:  :wink:  :sneer:

Sucking up to Jimbo again huh Todd?   :rolleye:

No problem... I'll just send blanket PM's to all the other members ('cept you, Jim, Brent, any other mods) telling the membership the exact time mid morning on a week day, and on which fishing forum a call will be listed for sale.   :readthis:  :innocentwhistle:  :roflmao:

USN 1967-1971

Thou shalt keep thy religious beliefs to thyself please.  Meus

keekee

EEHHHHH What did I do? :sad:

Fishing forum! :roflmao:

Brent

Todd Rahm

Lol..............Nah, Larry. Jim wouldn't do that for me, but it sure was a nice dream.  :biggrin: No if'n ya excuse me I need to go check some fishing forums for some rare out of place "plugs"  :roflmao:

bowjunkie

Quote from: Ladobe on March 23, 2007, 01:52:38 AM
Quote from: Todd Rahm on March 19, 2007, 09:54:34 PM

Sucking up to Jimbo again huh Todd?   :rolleye:

No problem... I'll just send blanket PM's to all the other members ('cept you, Jim, Brent, any other mods) telling the membership the exact time mid morning on a week day, and on which fishing forum a call will be listed for sale.   :readthis:  :innocentwhistle:  :roflmao:

rofl now thats funny right there  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

BryanStanley

Grey Laminate has been sold........Thank You

Todd Rahm

Bryan,

I got the cocobolo call today, and she's a beaut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  From the picture the only concern I had was from the glue holding in the tone board in. Its prominate in the photo, but not so when the call is in hand. Noticable but not distracting from the call.   :congrats:

I'll have to tell ya the entire piece of cocobolo is one of the nicest grained ones I have seen, and you did an extremly super job on it, the shape, design and the finish is top notched. She is defenitly a beautaful call. I think if you ever get to the point where ya do your own custom tone boards, if ya do. You'll be knocking some calls out of the park on a full time basis. Keep up the great work. (This is the case of where the pic didn't do the call justice)   :congrats: :congrats:

What kinda tone board did ya use in this one? Its the first type like it that I have and have seen up close?

Be safe,
Todd