• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

My daughter Kacee with her whitetail And her Muley from the past week!

Started by BMD, November 26, 2012, 07:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

I am going to have to quite looking at any post that has Kacee's name in it.  It just makes me feel like a wanna be hunter.  Really nice deer.

Jerry

shaddragger

Take your kids hunting and you won't have to hunt your kids!
Allen

FOsteology

coyote101

Great pictures, great deer and a great smile. Congratulations to Kacee.  :congrats: :congrats:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Dave

Okanagan

Yep, fine bucks and she is always photogenic with a dazzling smile.  Good for both of you!

That mule deer body looks like our big northern hogs.  Did you get his weight at any stage of disassembling him?

BMD

No we had forgotten our scales  :confused:   Always something you leave home without, but was definitely one of our larger bodied bucks.

Todd Rahm

Great Job Kacee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :bowingsmilie: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:                                                                                                                                                                                                           

HuntnCarve

Congrats to Kacee on some awesome bucks!  That young lady has accomplished more hunting, than a lot of us older guys ever dream of doing. Well done. :highclap:

Dave

Frogman

WTG!!  Kacee!  Good job!  Good to see the young'uns getting out!  Good on ya, Dad!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

possumal

Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

Bullydog

gravesco hunter

The next generation is well represented congrats to you and your daughter great deer :congrats: