• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

I need help and Advice guys...

Started by Hidehunter, December 30, 2012, 10:41:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hidehunter

I'm not usually a guy to ask for help or get all in to my emotions but I just don't know what to do. I feel my next move will make all the difference.

I've recently had this feeling my wife is cheating on me. She stays out late at night to "hang out with her friends". Some nights I don't even know when she gets home because I'm already asleep. She deletes all her text messages, she gets phone calls and leaves the room. She just seems really distant too. Every time I ask her about it, she says I'm crazy and brushes it off.

Anyway, last night I decided to wait up for her and see when she comes home. I turned off all the lights in the house and went out in the garage to wait for her. I saw a car coming down the street so I crouched behind the boat and waited. Sure enough it's my wife with another guy. She gets out of the car and adjusts her skirt and bra and starts walking to the house. It was at that moment, crouched behind the boat, that I noticed a small hairline crack in the transom motor mount.

My question is, is this something that I can weld myself or should I take it to a professional. I'm just afraid that this problem may take my boat out of commission in the spring or that it's going to be a really expensive fix. She's my baby and I'd hate to lose her, even for a minute.
Denver                                           

FinsnFur

You JACKazz!  :mad3:

I read the first couple sentences and scurried to get that off the front page. I that man o man the last thing he needs to deal with on top of that is everyone and there brothers dog knowing about it.

Once I got the topic moved into the "Members Only forum" and deleted the link out here, I finished reading it.
:doh2: Ahhh crap! here we go. Then I scurried to put it all back and remove the link in the "Members Only forum".

I think I just got a couple more gray hairs over that one. Did Baxter put you up to this? :madd:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Jeb

Hawks Feather

I would love to help you, but I really don't know anything about welding. 

Jerry

HaMeR

Well the last time I knew of anybody with this same exact problem was just a few years ago. I believe that fellows solution was to divorce the Wife. Get custody of the kids. And let her have the boat thru the divorce proceedings. Of course later on the old "Don't ask. Don't tell" thing came into play here. I believe he got around that by convincing the jury he wasn't in bed when she got home that night because he fell asleep on the couch in the den & woke up when he heard the door so he had NO idea there was anything fragile in his relationship with the boat.

I sure hope this helps you make the correct & wise decision my Friend.   :wink:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Dave

Dang!  I was reading the first couple lines, pretty much thinking what Jim was thinking (what's he doin - and quick shoot a glance and see it's in the Tailgate section - "and in the tailgate section?" I thought)  Then I quickly glanced down and saw the "You JACKazz!   :mad3: " and thought  :whew:   :alscalls:

Hidehunter

Lol sorry bout that Jimbo. I was gonna write it in the humor section but figured that wud give it away.

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2

Denver                                           

FinsnFur

Yeah that woulda gave it away :eyebrownod:
It was funny though. Pretty clever :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

wv-outdoor

riverboss

That was a good one for sure :hahaha: Hey Jim i hope your lips heal he set the hook deep :alscalls:

KySongDog

Of course, with the exception of the boat comments,  the rest of the story could very well be true.   How do you KNOW your ol lady ain't cheating on you?   Lots of wives cheat and get away with it.   

FinsnFur

Semp  :laf: Yeah he needs that now after hooking me like that. Maybe I should go pick er up take her out for supper :eyebrow:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

centerfire_223

You should ask her boy friend, I think he is a welder.   :biggrin:
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

Hidehunter

Quote from: FinsnFur on January 01, 2013, 09:31:50 AM
Semp  :laf: Yeah he needs that now after hooking me like that. Maybe I should go pick er up take her out for supper :eyebrow:

Lol well bring me some of your custom spinners at least...you know, a respect thing  :eyebrownod:  ...and bring me back a double cheeseburger...I figure you wine and dine the ladies at the dollar menu at McDonalds  :laf:

Quote from: centerfire_223 on January 01, 2013, 09:35:25 AM
You should ask her boy friend, I think he is a welder.   :biggrin:

Thats the least he could do, right  :laf:
Denver                                           

FinsnFur

Thats all I can afford Denver :shrug: I cant help it.
Will she be ok with that?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

FOsteology

Depending upon the construction of the mount, if it's cast aluminum as some have been, it would be best to replace the mount, machined aluminum can be repaired as can steel, however I suggest a qualified person to do the work. You don't want your motor falling off in the middle of the lake! A qualified local welding shop should be able to tell you right away what type of material is used & best way to repair it.

Hidehunter

Quote from: FinsnFur on January 01, 2013, 02:58:35 PM
Thats all I can afford Denver :shrug: I cant help it.
Will she be ok with that?

Yeah Jim she is used to it lol.

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2
Denver