• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Senate to vote on gun control this week!

Started by Frogman, April 14, 2013, 10:33:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frogman

Please contact your Congressmen and ask them to vote, NO to any proposed gun control legislation.  You can send them an e-mail here . . .

http://www.nraila.org/get-involved-locally/grassroots/write-your-reps.aspx

After you enter all you information you can then delete the NRA message and write your own or modify the NRA message or just send it with no changes.  This sends the message to all of them!! 

Please be sure to voice your opinion!!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

JohnP

A copy of the letter I sent our two Senators.  I'm sure McCains will go into the trash can, can't be bothered with the truth.  Maybe will get an answer from Flake but hanging with McCain he may also be a flake.

PLEASE put to rest this claim that guns can be bought on the internet circumventing a background check. This IS NOT possible, ALL transfers of firearms and/or receivers MUST go through a licensed FFL dealer and be handled the same as an over the counter transaction including a background (NICS) check and filling out of a 4473 form.

Gun purchases at guns shows from licensed FFL dealers are also subject to the same checks (NICS) and 4473 paper work.

The only sales not so regulated are private sales between individuals on a one on one basis in state, not interstate. Both must be residents of the state in which the sale takes place. Even private sales between individuals from different states are required to go through a licensed FFL dealer, subject to a 4473 form and NICS check on the purchaser in his or her home state.

PLEASE verify this and let it be known that it is actually already the LAW.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Frogman

I just heard on the new that Biden feels he has enough votes to pass the Manchin background check registration bill.  I hope not!!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!