• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Senate defeats background check bill in Senate

Started by Frogman, April 17, 2013, 03:36:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frogman

I was just watching the vote in the Senate on C-Span.  Manchin background check bill defeated.  54 for 46 against.  60 needed to pass.

Thanks for all who actively opposed this bill!!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

gravesco hunter

CCP

Very good news.

I wonder if they will propose a background check on pressure cookers since this seems to be the choice of bombers in the past 2 years. Of course there is also those nasty black backpacks that obviously hide explosives.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Frogman

I just watched the news conference where Obama commented on the vote.  His head was about to explode.  Kept saying that 90 % of Americans supported this legislation??  Said it was up to the voters to take care of this.  At least he got that right.  Those who voted for this travesty need to be remembered in the next election!!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

gravesco hunter

KySongDog

Yahoo!  Now maybe I can find a brick of .22lr somewhere.   :wo:

Quote from: CCP on April 17, 2013, 04:46:38 PM
Very good news.

I wonder if they will propose a background check on pressure cookers since this seems to be the choice of bombers in the past 2 years. Of course there is also those nasty black backpacks that obviously hide explosives.

I also heard they are also going to propose background checks for people who buy sugar and matches.

nastygunz

I also was listening to Odumma, and he sounded really p*ssed! Good!

JohnP

When they come for mine they better bring theirs

iahntr

Scott

gravesco hunter

Once again we have sent the message,enforce the laws we have,but they will not get it,because that is not the agenda.