• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Here we go again

Started by gravesco hunter, April 19, 2013, 01:40:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravesco hunter

Some da senator is now proposing a back ground check to buy powder,i guess fertilizer will be next,i do not understand what  rock some of these so called champions of the people come from.

Carolina Coyote

Well now with the Bombing in Boston they probably gonna want background check on Pressure Cookers, Nails and Ball barings and the manufactures of these products will be sued and put out of business.  :rolleye: cc 

KySongDog

I heard that now you have to prove you have a kitchen with a stove before you can buy a pressure cooker.   Pressure cookers are flying off the shelves before the new law takes place.   

FinsnFur

Quote from: Semp on April 19, 2013, 03:22:35 PM
I heard that now you have to prove you have a kitchen with a stove before you can buy a pressure cooker.   Pressure cookers are flying off the shelves before the new law takes place.   

:alscalls: :alscalls:
I'm putting mine on ebay next week when they really become tough to buy.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

JohnP

I have a pressure cooker in the trailer, great for camping out.  Last night I took it out of the trailer and locked it in the gun safe.  You never know when somebody is going to try and steal one. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Dave

Quote from: JohnP on April 19, 2013, 06:07:00 PM
I have a pressure cooker in the trailer, great for camping out.  Last night I took it out of the trailer and locked it in the gun safe. 
:hahaha:
Now I need a bigger gun safe.

nastygunz

I have been hoarding pressure cookers for years. I see the big picture!