• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Looks like Zimmerman walks

Started by FinsnFur, July 15, 2013, 05:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

Satardays trial announced his acquittal.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

He may be walking, but I think he will need to keep looking over his shoulder.

Jerry

KySongDog

His troubles are far from over.   Next comes federal charges and then civil charges.   He is going to need good lawyers for quite some time. 

Frogman

I agree with the Jury!!  I watched most of the trial and none of the cop wannabe stuff or the vigilante stuff was proven. It was just conjecture. Following someone is not illegal. If TM would have just went on home this would not have happened. Instead he chose to confront GZ and attack him. I feel GZ used his firearm to stop the attack. I think the defense attorney's comment after the trial was accurate, "the jury kept this tragedy from becoming a travesty." The jury got it right!!
This was an important case for anyone who has a concealed carry permit.  I was relieved by the verdict!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

JohnP

This case wasn't just about some  poor black boy(thug) getting shot.   It is/was an opportunity to try and do away with the stand your ground law, concealed carry and gun control in general.  I think that was the agenda all along that is why Holder will probably press charges, all they want to do is further their agenda.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

FOsteology

DOJ has a problem. Right from the start they wanted a federal trial based on a civil rights violation. They sent a large group of FBI agents to interview anyone who ever knew Zimmerman. Witness after witness disavowed that Zimmerman was a racist. There's 300 pages of documentation about this. For DOJ to bring a federal charge against Zim, they're going to have to disrepute all of this testimony. The DOJ overplayed their hand as to this issue. If they wanted to find a federal cause of action they should have waited until after the State trial.

No, I believe all Obama and Holder are doing right now is pandering to the ones that are upset about the verdict. All their talk is nothing more than kabuki theater under the guise of politically appeasing the minority vote.

Frogman

From another site . . .

"Found this in the comments section below a Zimmerman story.. I thought it was awesome!!

You won't recognize me.
My name was Antonio West and I was the 13-month old child who was shot at point
blank range by two teens who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot. A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick GA determined
the teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty... Too bad I was given a death sentence for being innocent and defenseless.

My family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder was not ruled a Hate Crime. Nor did President Obama take so much as a single moment to acknowledge my murder.

I am one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media doesn't care to cover the story of my tragic demise.  President Obama has no children who could possibly look like me -so he doesn't care and the media doesn't care because my story is not interesting enough to bring them ratings so they can sell commercial
time slots.

There is not a white equivalent of Al Sharpton because if there was he would be declared racist, so there is no one rushing to Brunswick GA
to demand justice for me. There is no White Panther party to put a bounty on the lives of those who murdered me. I have no voice, I have no
representation and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life.

So while you are seeking justice for Treyvon, please remember to seek justice for me too. Tell your friends about me, tell your families, get
tee shirts with my face on them and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Treyvon.

Share with all Humans"

Jim

You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!