• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Trail Cam

Started by Carolina Coyote, September 03, 2013, 05:58:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carolina Coyote

Maybe  a Shooter maybe not what do you all think?? Videos click on picture!

Anybody got a guess what this little old pig might weight???

Dave

Nice looking bucks.  Your camera does a good job.
That is a big looking hog, but I'm not too familiar with them as to guess a weight.   

KySongDog

Dayum!   Your buck/doe ratio is way out of whack!   :laf:   Toooooo many bucks!   Nice problem to have.   :eyebrownod:  That first buck is a shooter for sure, IMHO. 

I'd guess that hog at 300 lbs.  Big feller. 

Hawks Feather

Quote from: Carolina Coyote on September 03, 2013, 05:58:14 AM
Maybe  a Shooter maybe not what do you all think??

In the words of Troy, "Choot um."

Jerry

nailbender

You definitely have some prime targets there!

FinsnFur

You got cameras on Semps property too?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Carolina Coyote

This time of the year the Bucks hang together and I know where there is a group of 8 hanging out in a pretty well populated area and each one is a good looking Buck, These Videos are in Georgia on property thats managed for Trophy Bucks, no supplement feed is put out but there is a lot of cultivation, Soybeans, Wheat, Cotton, some corn, Peanuts. I guess the question I should have asked would be does anyone have any idea what the age is on these Bucks, they still look pretty young to me, maybe 3 to 4 years old at most, anyone have a way to judge their age? The Hog I agree with Semp probably is around 300 lbs, I killed one last year that weighted 275 but I think this one is bigger. cc

nailbender

First one had a pretty good rack but he didn't stay in the frame long enough to judge.  Look a little young yet.