• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Obama Can't Run a WEB SITE, but He's going make our health care better?

Started by FOsteology, October 03, 2013, 11:28:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FOsteology

Looking at the news this morning, the massive failure of this Clown's web site for NATIONAL Health care is being glossed over, 2.2 million hits on the site, and the regime refuses to tell us how many people actually signed up for it.

3 +Years to get ready, $66 million spent on software, and the fools still can't get it right... I am wondering if the federal government can't run a mere "registration" web site, how screwed up will REAL health care be with these chumps in charge?

They don't need DEATH PANELS, you'll die before you're even able to sign up and get coverage!

Hawks Feather

I heard something that is even worse. mrs. o. said that her 'tweets' were going to be shut down because of the government shutdown.  So does this mean that she gave up the phone we have bought her to use or does this mean that her assistant is no longer there?

Jerry

FOsteology

Quote from: Hawks Feather on October 03, 2013, 03:51:13 PM
I heard something that is even worse. mrs. o. said that her 'tweets' were going to be shut down because of the government shutdown.

My side hurts! :alscalls: :alscalls:

I wonder if the Government "Slimdown" will have a positive affect on her gigantic ass?  :laf:

MI VHNTR

Quote from: FOsteology on October 03, 2013, 05:25:56 PM
Quote from: Hawks Feather on October 03, 2013, 03:51:13 PM
I heard something that is even worse. mrs. o. said that her 'tweets' were going to be shut down because of the government shutdown.

My side hurts! :alscalls: :alscalls:

I wonder if the Government "Slimdown" will have a positive affect on her gigantic ass?  :laf:

I don't think that it will have any effect on her gigantic ass. He keeps on becoming a bigger ass day by day, with no end in sight.  :laf:

The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting.
It's about Freedom.

Let's Go Brandon.  FJB