• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Reward...updated the website with details

Started by Coulter, January 14, 2014, 09:16:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coulter

Okay, it's more of some incentive for you guys with North Bay Predator Calls. I'm running this til the end of February (2/28) at midnight.

Those of you with a North Bay Predator Call have an opportunity to win a set of North Bay Predator calls simply by submitting a picture of a predator harvested (crows don't count either) with your North Bay Game Call. All pictures should be sent to steves@northbaycalls.com and must include the call in the picture. I prefer regular camera pictures, cell phone pics aren't the greatest. Also, don't go using an e-caller to kill something then take a picture of the critter with my call. I don't want any of that, this is done on the honor system here, and I know the calls work.

I just don't have the time to get out and hunt predators as much as I'd like to myself and I need more pics from customers that have been successful using my calls. I know you guys are out there. I've heard countless times about coyotes or foxes being called in with North Bay Calls, but nobody ever sends me any pictures. I need some pics for the website guys!!

Those of you that don't currently have a North Bay Predator call and want to get one so you can play too...stay tuned, I'll post a few up for sale here in the next couple of weeks. I'll post up more details when I get some free time.

Steve

HaMeR

Hope to be going after raccoon tonight & then later this week coyotes. I have one of your calls on my lanyard.  :eyebrow: :eyebrow:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Coulter

Coons count too...Go get 'em man!

Steve

HaMeR

Made it til 10. Then the rains came. I said the heck with this. I came home.  :biggrin: :biggrin:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11

coyote101

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

JohnP

Steve - I went to your site but couldn't open any of the pages that said check for availability.  Would like to pick up the .223 call or maybe the 22-250.

Quote from: HaMeR on January 14, 2014, 09:37:43 PM
Made it til 10. Then the rains came. I said the heck with this. I came home.  :biggrin: :biggrin:

Pat he probably left the house at 0900.   
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

KySongDog

Quote from: JohnP on January 14, 2014, 11:29:36 PM

John, I think it was  closer to 2100.   :wink:

Coulter

QuoteWuss
...bwahahaha! Laughing with you of course!

John...There aren't many calls available on the site right now, just a couple of duck calls...and it looks like one of those was just sold. There aren't any predator calls available, but there will be soon. I can make a couple of those calls up as well and post them up here when I'm done. Stay tuned...HaMeR AND VVarminter are coming up this weekend for a wood run (you ladies are still coming right?) weather pending. I'll be busy turning on Sunday so should have some calls up for sale here on Monday or Tuesday.

By the way, the contest will be done by random drawing. Enter as many photos as you like as long as it's not the same critter in a different pose. The odds of winning will be 1:1 if there's only one entry. Or it could be 22:1...wouldn't that be nice!

Steve

HaMeR

Quote from: coyote101 on January 14, 2014, 10:14:31 PM
Wuss  :eyebrownod:

Pat

:biggrin: :biggrin:

:yoyo: :yoyo:

Damn was that rain cold!! Glad I left when I did too. Wasn't back to the truck for more than a few minutes & it just freakin poured.

Hope to be there around 7:30 Steve. If the roads are clear & James doesn't need a tow strap attached to his a$$ to get him outta bed he'll be there too.   :nono: :nono: I ainta hookin the strap up to him. He might be sleepin nekkid!!!!!!!  :sad3: :sad3:

I left here at 18:30. Couldn't sleep again.  :laf: :laf:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11

JohnP

Quote from: Semp on January 15, 2014, 06:27:01 AM
Quote from: JohnP on January 14, 2014, 11:29:36 PM

John, I think it was  closer to 2100.   :wink:

Yeah, I forgot you guys hunt at night.  That is why everyone should use military time.

Coulter

Just an FYI Guys...I just updated the website with the contest details. I still have some more modifications to do on the website, but this will do for now. Here's a link...

http://www.northbaycalls.com/North_Bay_Calls.htm

And if this is considered inappropriate spamming feel free to delete it Jimbo...There's really nothing for sale though, just sayin' :shrug:

Steve

JohnP

Steve - Put me down for the .223 Bird Distress and Predator Gunner.  Let me know when they become available on your site and I'll order one each.

Coulter

Will do John...I'm hoping to get some wood tomorrow so I should have something done up early to mid week. I'll shoot you over a message when they're finished.

Thank you sir,
Steve