• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Saturday Night Supper

Started by weedwalker, January 28, 2014, 12:40:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weedwalker

Since our Master Chef is not able to attend this year, what kind of suggestions do you have? Hot dogs & chips? Something else? There's a grocery store in Cadiz we can get something at.

KySongDog

kyfuzzyface

Quote from: weedwalker on January 28, 2014, 12:40:53 PM
Since our Master Chef is not able to attend this year, what kind of suggestions do you have? Hot dogs & chips? Something else? There's a grocery store in Cadiz we can get something at.

It don't look like too many is interested in a meal Ed, I would vote for the Hot Dogs and Chips.
Fuzzy

Frogman

I'm bringing bowls and spoons!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

slagmaker

there is an outside chance I will be able to make it. it all depends on how soon my rental car and all that happens. If I can make it I could get a list of ingredients together so someone could pick them up and then I could get there early Saturday morning and start cooking. wont know any of this till about wednseday.

its a don't hold your breath thing but if I can make it happen I would love to come cook a double batch of stew and cobbler. and seeing as it is my cousins boys first LBL I would like to be there.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

kyfuzzyface

Quote from: slagmaker on February 02, 2014, 01:07:30 PM
there is an outside chance I will be able to make it. it all depends on how soon my rental car and all that happens. If I can make it I could get a list of ingredients together so someone could pick them up and then I could get there early Saturday morning and start cooking. wont know any of this till about wednseday.

its a don't hold your breath thing but if I can make it happen I would love to come cook a double batch of stew and cobbler. and seeing as it is my cousins boys first LBL I would like to be there.

Hope that works out for you Slag we can always do like we done last year.
Fuzzy

possumal

If Slag can't make it, I think you guys ought to let Weedwalker Ed cook up some of that barbecued coyote.  I have never tried it, but I have heard it is special.  :biggrin:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff