• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

9yr old girl accidentily shoots instructor w/ an Uzi

Started by FinsnFur, August 27, 2014, 08:22:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

I'm not sure if this happened today or if it was just released today. What a horrible accident. The poor girl , to young to have this happen, will be scarred for life an probably never go near another firearm.

Apparently after the instructor switches the gun to full auto, she cannot control it. The muzzle swings towards him as she tries to gain control of it but the 39 yr old range instructor is fatally shot in the head.

The video has been cut as soon as the barrel of the gun swings towards him.
What a tragedy for all involved.  :sad:

Source
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

coyote101

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

msmith

Maybe I am missing something here, but it doesn't appear that the young lady is familiar with shooting firearms. With that in mind, why would you turn her loose with a full auto knowing that some people can't control them let alone an inexperienced nine year old girl.

I know he was trying to impress her with the full auto and let her have a little fun, but most people/kids get more of a kick out of reactive targets like fruit, water bottles, or Tannerite.

Prayers for the man's family and for the young lady. I can't imagine how she feels.
Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori

KySongDog

Very sad.  The same thing happened back in 2008 when an 8 year old boy killed himself with a full auto UZI at a gun range.   

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/27399337/ns/us_news-life/t/boy-accidentally-kills-self-gun-show/#.U_6iSGOaTIV

Eight and nine year old kids have no business firing auto weapons period, IMHO.    Too much can go wrong.

riverboss

I agree Johnny! I wpuld love to do it but i think it would scare the heck out of me untill i got the first burst over with and knew what to expect. He should of at least stood behind her and held onto her arms to have some control. Poor girl will never be the same.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk