• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Short Vacation

Started by JohnP, November 22, 2014, 12:15:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnP

I'm back from a short vacation in the local hospital.  This agent orange stuff is really kicking my butt, some days it's all I can do to get out of bed.  However I will beat it and hopefully can get out and fill my deer tag this year.  I also owe Steve a picture with his predator calls and a couple of dead coyotes.

Keep the hunting stories coming as they are my lifeline to the outdoors.  I can only type for a limited time before I can't move my thoughts or fingers some comments may be short or not at all.  Just remember I am reading them.  Counting on you guys to keep me occupied.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

msmith

Stay strong JohnP. We're prayin' for ya!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

Aut Vinceri Aut Mori

slagmaker

OH man!! Hang in the buddy. You have prayers going from my house to the big guys house.

See you up and about soon!
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

riverboss

Hang in there JohnP!! Im glad your feeling better and back at home. Hope see some pics from you soon of some fur. Untill then i will say a prayer for you.

possumal

Prayers on the way for you, John P.  The orange army will disappear after tomorrow, and I hope to furnish you some good coyote stories. Hang in there.
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

Hawks Feather

John,

That is not the type of vacation that any of us want you going on.  Keep your chin up and I will send a few prayers your way.

Jerry

bambam

Prayers sent John. Thanks for your service.

coyote101

Praying for you Mr. JohnP.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

KySongDog

Agent Orange is some really bad stuff.    You are in my prayers.   

FinsnFur

Not what we wanted to hear John. Glad to hear your back home though. Me and the girls will definitely be sending thoughts and prayer your way. We'll be rooting you kick this. I'm pretty sure those Grandkids are ready to do some more hunting too :wink:
Give regards to Marge from the girls and I also. They havent forgotten what you guys done for us.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Dave

Sorry to see this, JohnP.
I hope you're feeling better and I'm sure you'll fill that tag.

Okanagan

JohnP, been thinking about you a lot, and told my wife about some of your posts.  Wish I could do more to heal you than pray but that is a human failing to think prayer is weak.  You have a tough road to walk but you have done that before, and the Lord will deliver you, as you well know.  Just hope you get to spend more time that is enjoyable here, enriching your grandkids and us.  May the pain and handicaps be less, the grace be more and the pleasures at this stage of life be rich each day.

Don't bother about typing here when it is hard to do.  We know you are reading with us.