• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Keep your prime rib and lobster!

Started by nastygunz, May 28, 2015, 03:34:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slagmaker

Mmmmmmm spam and scrambled eggs. Breakfast of many a camping trip.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

riverboss

Me likes spam!!! But there ain't nothing wrong with prime rib if some one else is paying.

nastygunz

Amen!!

Quote from: riverboss on May 28, 2015, 04:11:28 PM
Me likes spam!!! But there ain't nothing wrong with prime rib if some one else is paying.

Okanagan

When in Oklahoma recently, I discovered Spam singles.  They are a single slice of Spam sealed in a plastic pouch.  Handy!  My cousin had some under the seat of his bass boat in his lunch possibles. 

One of the pleasures of the trip was discovering how many of our tastes and preferences had developed the same though we lived 1800 miles apart and had only seen each other a half dozen times in 65 years. 

FinsnFur

Ok that does look kinda good and i would probably love it...but I am definitely not going to pass up any prime rib or lobster to get to it. :nono:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

I am with Jim.  Prime Rib and Lobster will win every time for me.

Jerry

nastygunz

I was sticking up for the underdog, I would definitely go the surf and turf route myself ha ha.

CCP

I have eaten many spam sandwiches and I guess I thought I really liked them BUT seeing this and thinking of the last time I ate one I guess I must not like them as much as I thought because it's been a long long time..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

JohnP

Spam & Sardines were a treat, second tour in Vietnam 1968-69. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

riverboss

Okanagan

Love sardines, and try different flavors sometimes, like packed in Louisiana hot sauce.  I prefer the ones packed in olive oil, but my wife makes me go outside to open a can and eat them!   :pout: Only good for hunt lunches or when she is out of town!  :biggrin:

HaMeR

QuoteOnly good for hunt lunches or when she is out of town!  :biggrin:

SAME HERE!!!!!!!! cept I like the ones in mustard!!! Those go great as a side dish with a hot bowl of chili!!  :eyebrow: :eyebrow:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

nastygunz

X2 :biggrin:

Quote from: Okanagan on May 31, 2015, 06:01:09 PM
Love sardines, and try different flavors sometimes, like packed in Louisiana hot sauce.  I prefer the ones packed in olive oil, but my wife makes me go outside to open a can and eat them!   :pout: Only good for hunt lunches or when she is out of town!  :biggrin:

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11