Hunting > Hunting Photos

A few paintings..

(1/3) > >>

HuntnCarve:
Over the past few months I had the opportunity to do a few airbrush paintings. As with any craft there's a learning curve. LOL!  Here's a sample of some of them.

Thanks for looking!

HuntnCarve
Dave

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

A few of the more recent ones...

Hawks Feather:
Dave,

Those look great.  I am beginning to wonder if there is anything that you can't do exceptionally well at.  What size are they?

Jerry

HuntnCarve:
Thank you Jerry.

I've been doing the paintings on 1/8" hardboard that I cut into 6-1/4 tall, by 7-3/4" wide plaques.  The fawn painting (along with the Eastern Bluebirds) are from actual photos I took with the camera I got from FOs a while back.  I've been putting it to good use. I am not, nor will I ever be, the camera man that you are.  But I am learning.  LOL!
The whole plaque painting project started with me trying to use up a pile of off cuts I had left over from making wooden baskets years back.  Over time, I used a bunch of them up.  So I had to find an alternate source.  Enter the 1/8" hardboard.  It's readily available, and I can cut it to whatever shape I desire.   :laf:

Dave

Okanagan:
Nice work!  As usual   :highclap:

HaMeR:
Excellent as usaul Dave!!  Where's those HH inhabitants pics?? Before or after would be fine!!  :alscalls: :alscalls:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version