• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Hipster Firewood!

Started by FOsteology, October 21, 2015, 01:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FOsteology

Coulter

Seriously?!?!?!?!? He does know that this stuff just gets burned right.

I have a pile of high quality firewood in my shop...I should start marketing it. Heck, I even have some exotic stuff. I can rub my wood with ginger too for $1200!! :doh2:

Hawks Feather

Coulter,

You would make more money selling wood than turning wood and making calls.  Not only that, but they will burn and can't complain that it went up in smoke.

Jerry

bambam

Those guys been smoking some goooood sheet, and the people buying it been smoking some REALLY good sheet.  :innocentwhistle: :iroll: :iroll:

FOsteology

It's a perfectly done parody IMHO of the hipster!  :alscalls:

A lot of these weirdo's unfortunately inhabit Austin Texas.

Hipster (contemporary subculture)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The hipster subculture is one of affluent or middle class young Bohemians who reside in gentrifying neighborhoods,[1][2] broadly associated with indie and alternative music, a varied non-mainstream fashion sensibility (including vintage and thrift store-bought clothes), generally progressive political views, organic and artisanal foods, and alternative lifestyles.[3][4][5] The subculture typically consists of white millennials living in urban areas.[6][7] It has been described as a "mutating, trans-Atlantic melting pot of styles, tastes and behavior".[8]

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

FOsteology

Sell that to the hipsters and you'll be filthy RICH Jimbo!

Okanagan

Finally watched it.  Loved it!  Fabulous satire.