• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Help...the day has arrived!

Started by Coulter, April 17, 2007, 07:29:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vvarmitr

^^^^ the key word there HaMeR is "women!"  :laf: :laf:

Coulter

The hair sticks are  a little like the bone Wilma Flintstone wears in her hair. Wouldn't a pork chop bone work just as well :roflmao: :roflmao: The dog would like her a lot more :roflmao: :roflmao: Just kidding, I think I know what you're talking about.

I have some time to think about it. My wife gets mad at me every time Valentines Day rolls around and she doesn't get flowers. I just tell her its not as much fun getting her flowers when she is expecting them. The problem is by the time the holidays are over I foerget about it :shrug:

There ain't no divorcing in my future. We've been together for 18 years in December with three kids. The only problem I see is that "It's cheaper to stay together" saying...I don't think that applies in my case. But she signed all the paperwork and she ain't getting out of it now :readthis: :biggrin:

I will have to make her something special. I'll let you guys know when I figure out what it iwll be.

Hawks Feather

Coulter,

Are you asking why you asked this question?  If not you should be.  But then if you have checked out Quacker's "special" call and you came away not feeling a bit small, then you are a better man than me.   :roflmao:

Jerry

P.S.  Have Al send you a picture of his vase.  Or better yet, Al, post a picture here.  They are very nice looking.

quackerstacker

hey coulter, you wouldn't have to oil and wax it. a good friction polish would do . :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

steve
my name is steve and im addicted to bonkers

bowjunkie

:eyebrownod:  thats just wrong  :roflmao:

funny as hell though  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

HaMeR

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

vvarmitr

I posted a pix of that call on PM & Weasel yanked it. :laf:  It was a thread about how you blow a call. :roflmao: :roflmao:

Coulter

Just imagine the sanding that went into that thing :shck:

How would one blow that thing anyway :shrug: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

studabaka

"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

keekee

I  maybe lucky I guess. My wife is into Native American stuff. And I enjoy making it so, it kind of works out well.

Other wise! I just give her cash and send her to the jewelry store...lol

Brent

Coulter

I did buy her an ice cream cone tonight...do you think that will suffice :innocentwhistle:

keekee

Im thinking more on the lines of gold or silver!....lol

Brent

studabaka

:roflmao: If it had worked, you sure as heck won't be on here asking us  :holdon:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

Coulter

Hey Stu I tried to call you a little bit ago, but got your voice mail. Give me a buzz if your still up.

KeeKee...A gold or silver Quacker special :shck: :shck: :shck: