• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Introducing - the "Crumpler"

Started by THO Game Calls, April 19, 2007, 05:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THO Game Calls

For too long now, coyote men have had to take a back seat to the fancy trumpets and yelpers of the master turkey hunters -

But No More -

Now, you too can head out to the woods with a fancy dancy call around your neck.

I present.....the fanciest coaxer you will ever use and only $38,995.95 to your door
The "Crumpler"

Get it?  Coaxer - Trumpet - Yelper = Crumpler

OK - so I have too much time on my hands  :roflmao:

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

Lonehowl

Nice! Can I finance it ?   15 year term?

Carolina Coyote

YO THO, That be a blast, just a little out of my price range right now.Not saying you are asking to much just that I would be dead before I got it paid off. cc

ninthinning

A bargain at twice the price.  What's the mouth piece made from?
Their horses are swifter than leopards, fiercer than wolves at dusk - Habakkuk 1:8

THO Game Calls

The call is Cocobolo, 243 case for a ferrule and ebony mouth piece.  Castration band for a lip stop.

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com

kiyitec

Very nice Al.  I was thinking along the same lines.  I have some wing bones drying out- one of them is not going to turn out right so it's getting A JC in the middle bone.  Just for shoots and giggles.

What kind of discount could I get if the kisser band was used?  A little dried beef flesh would give it flavor on those long stands.  At full price I couldn't afford beef jerky!     ~KT
"DESIGNATED SITUATIONAL CALLER"
  Contact me for information on how to become one today, and see how easy it is to save money on guns & ammo.  List of references available upon request.

Arkyyoter

That's beautiful Al.....love the stippling.....

Joe

Hawks Feather

Al,

That really is a nice looking "Crumpler" and I have to say that it is the first one that I have ever seen pictured.  Of course, with the price you have to pay to get one you can understand why most of us have never seen one.

Jerry

iahntr

Looks great! I might be interested :shck: :huh: Take a check from one of my over seas accounts?  :eyebrow: :iroll: :biggrin:
Scott

quackerstacker

you gonna be running a sale any time soon? :eyebrownod:

steve

my name is steve and im addicted to bonkers

coyotehunter_1

Al,
Where's the button to turn it on and does it come with a remote? :confused:

:biggrin:

Seriously, outstanding craftsmanship... as always!  :highclap:

Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

keekee

Very nice work Al! I love the looks of that call! :eyebrownod:

Send on down here to me and bill Jim's account! He wont mind!

Brent

Bob D

Coulter

But can it "locate" a coyote :roflmao: :roflmao:

Honestly, that is a sweet looking call Al. I think that is the first time I've seen a castration band used as a lip stop. Way to give a bit of predator fllavor :wink:

Brad H

I'm not into turkey calls, but that's darn sure a nice one!

Unless that's actually a coyote call?

Oooooo, there's an idea.... :biggrin:

Brad

THO Game Calls

It's actually a coaxer Brad -

I asked a call maker what he would charge me for a Trumpet - and I had to decline.  His was a bit more than I was comfortable paying.  Let's just say I could have bought a couple of Kee's power howlers and a few bucks left over with what he wanted for one.

I was just fooling around.  I posted it on CCO - I don't think they saw the humor in it 

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com

Bopeye

That call is beautiful.............I'd like to just have it hanging on my THO lanyard to show off...... :eyebrownod:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Brad H

OK. I'm restricting myself to just this board on this work computer so thanks for the CCO fill-in.

I was hoping that was the case...and I sure as hell see the humor. :laf:

Brad

Todd Rahm

Al,

I know nuttin of those trumpets but thats better and more eye catching then a lot I have seen.  :congrats: :congrats:

Put, me on the list for before become famus for them.  :biggrin:

HaMeR

Hold onto that one for me AL! I just gotta sell the wifes car & cash in some of her retirement & I'll cut you a check!! :roflmao:

That sure is nice!! :congrats:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11