• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Pups almost ready to go!!!

Started by Bopeye, April 24, 2007, 10:01:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bopeye

Since this is my last few days with my puppies, I decided to get some momento shots. I sure am gonna miss these little turds, they have grown on me in a way I can't explain. I hope each of you that is getting one enjoys them as much as I have.
They have been wormed twice and go to the vet thursday at 4:30 for their first set of shots. I will worm them again Friday. Their OMCBA papers are here and in order, they will have a vet's shot records and three wormings. Here's some pics for those that want to look.

This is Brent Saxtons little female pup. We call her Ohio girl, but he can name her whatever he likes.

This is Jeb's little female pup, we call her Squeeks, but he can name her whatever as well.

This is Centerfire223 Ronnie Cannons little male if he choses. We call him porkchop, but once again he can name him whatever.

More miscellaneous pictures with my daughter and me.

Poor pups...........sleeping on a fat guy.  :biggrin:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Jeb

Jeesh Bop, :shck: I hope thats not my pup your sitting on in that last pick, please be Brents  :innocentwhistle: please be Brents !!!  :nono:  Thanks for posting the pics bud, fine looking pups !
                Jeb

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

centerfire_223

Great pics!! I can't wait to come get mine. Send me some directions and hopefully this weekend I will be there to get him, if you are planning on being around that is.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

Hawks Feather

Bopeye,

They sure look like they are having a good time.  I am sure that you are going to miss them.

Jerry

Jeb

Thanks for posting the pics Bop, my youngest is having a fit.  We are set and will be in Crossville sometime friday nite . :highclap:
                    Jeb

Bopeye

I look forward to meeting you Jeb.  :biggrin:
Looks like Ronnie will be coming up Saturday evening or early Sunday......I look forward to seeing you again Ronnie.  :biggrin:

Now, has anyone seen that Kee feller? This turkey stuff sure must keep him tied up.  :wo:

keekee

I need to get in touch with you Bop! My days are short right now though. I will call you in the afternoon on Thursday if its good for you?

Brent

Bopeye

Good for me..........just give me a ring.  :wink:

Bopeye

Pups got a clean bill of health. I now have the vet's seal of approval that they are healthy.
I look forward to watching the progress of these pups on the board. I sure hope you folks will occasionally post a picture of them or at least send me an e-mail telling me how they are doing.  :biggrin: