• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

I saw CCP today.

Started by Bopeye, April 26, 2007, 07:50:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bopeye

Ol' Rich himself came through Crossville today on his way home and stopped for a bit.
I told him where I was going to be at and the boy found me.  :huh:
I was setting at the vet's with a box full of pups, when he called and asked where I was and as I was telling him........yep, you guessed it.......he walked in.  :eyebrownod:

He helped me with the pups at the vets and then came to the house for a little bit. We talked for awhile and then he had to go........I miss him already.  :sad:

Sure was good seeing you again Rich...........stop in anytime and I'm gonna take you up on that coyote hunt down there in your "secret spot".  :innocentwhistle: :eyebrow:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

FinsnFur

Your starting to freak me out  :huh:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bopeye

Quote from: FinsnFur on April 26, 2007, 08:10:24 PM
Your starting to freak me out  :huh:

Starting too........ :confused: Well chew on this awhile Jimbo.........I think your an attractive man.  :roflmao:

DirtyDog

Wow...if someone didn't know you Bop.......they might run away from the hills.  :roflmao:

Bopeye

I wish I had a comeback to that Newdog, but alas, you are so right........ :laf:

DirtyDog

Wow........someone actually said that I was right. You know my wife will never admit it.  :roflmao: Anyway, I hope Rich likes his pup, and I love secret spots.  :eyebrow:

Bopeye

Rich didn't get a pup.......he just helped me with them at the vets.

Don't tell your wife I said you were right........ :innocentwhistle: :eyebrownod:

DirtyDog

Ah.......he must have been there for a visit.  :roflmao:

My wife would not believe me if I did.  :noway:

Hawks Feather

Bop,

Forget that sensitivity training that you have been listening to at work.    :biggrin:

Jerry

keekee

:roflmao: @ Jerry! Thants funny! :roflmao:

Brent

straycat

I feel for ya Bop.......................................I know a good psychiatrist :rolleye:
"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

keekee

How about a sex therapist? Sounds to me like bop is confused!

Brent

straycat

Naw,don't know any of them,ain't got that problem,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YET !!

:roflmao:
"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

Jeb

Quote from: keekee on April 26, 2007, 09:14:45 PM
How about a sex therapist? Sounds to me like bop is confused!

Brent

Hey Bop ole buddy , could you possibly FEDEX that pup to Georgia ?  I'll pay  :biggrin:
                   Jeb

CCP

PLEASE  come Jeb Iam being held captive in Bopeye's basement. He just wants people to believe Iam gone. If he comes down here with that tube top on again I think I will hang myself. The minute I pulled into Crossdressville TN I had the feeling  something was wrong. PLEASE come and help me. The pups are being used like an old man uses candy.

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Jeb

ROTFLMAO !!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:   That was sooooooo wrong !  :laf: :laf: :laf:
                    Jeb

centerfire_223

Jeb, what part of GA you live in? I am going to pick up my pup this weekend and if its closer for you to come here, I will gladly bring yours back this far for you. I live right close to Clemson, SC.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

Bopeye

Man...........You boys can even take my crap too far.....Made me sick for sure..... :huh: :nono:

BTW, I disconnected the phone jack in the basement........ :laf:

awh

What's that movie where the guy was holding a pup over the pit in the basement yelling to Rich to rub the lotion on..... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

Jeb

Quote from: centerfire_223 on April 27, 2007, 03:59:07 AM
Jeb, what part of GA you live in? I am going to pick up my pup this weekend and if its closer for you to come here, I will gladly bring yours back this far for you. I live right close to Clemson, SC.

PM sent with phone number.
        Jeb