• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Big Thankyou!

Started by Carolina Coyote, April 30, 2007, 05:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carolina Coyote

Received two boxes in the mail today and I knew what was in them both I thought, One was a"BONKERS" call from THO game calls a Birthday present from Al, I had seen the call posted and contacted Al to purchase the call but he said you just had a Birthday and I am going to send you this call for your Birthday. I would have been more than happy to pay to get one of AL"s call but to get one as a gift has a much more special meaning and I will cherish this call and put it to good use.The call is made of Blackwood for the mouthpiece and the Barrel is Cocobolo, It has a great sound.
The other box was the Call the  I ordered from Double Coyote Predator Calls, I wanted something different with a Southern Drawl   :biggrin:  Well I don't really know about the Southern Drawl, I was just having a little fun with Bryan. He got the something different by using Red acrylic on both end of the call, he said was the first time he had done that, the call is beautiful, also in the box was a surprise Birthday present another Call made by Bryan, an open reed call with a piece of acrylic in the middle of two pieces of wood. Both calls had a nice lanyard attached. Now pictures just do not give these calls justice, You just have to get one in your hand to feel the warmth and big heart of these guys. Thankyou! Thankyou! :biggrin: :biggrin:

FinsnFur

Awesome Carl.  :yoyo:
Your pride saturated public thank you was probably worth more to Al then then call was to him. Way to go Al!

And I know you'll like Bryans call as well. His acrylic/wood combos are two fold  :eyebrow:

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

THO Game Calls

You're welcome Carl.  I'm really glad you like that call.   Hope it gets you a coyote or two.  You scored big time on Bryans calls.  He is a very inovative call maker.  His acrylic and wood calls are a great design. 

Happy Birthday again!

AL
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com

Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results