• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Super Estate Sale Find (Pics Added)

Started by CypressSlough, May 03, 2007, 01:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawks Feather

Good golly Brian.  What kind of pellet gun do you boys shoot?

Jerry

CypressSlough

I'll just say the old Benjamins shoot HARD! I didn't compensate for the wind drift. Aimed at his butt and hit him in the head. Don't believe a cat will always land on it's feet. Sometimes they hit the top corner of the fire truck on the way down.

Brian.
www.All-TerrainOutdoors.com
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

quackerstacker

sign me up for one of those calls.

steve
my name is steve and im addicted to bonkers

CypressSlough

Will do Steve. Let me know if you want open reed or closed reed. 

Thanks, Brian.
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

BasinBoy

o dang. im gettin ancy. i want a call made out of a piece. hmm. crap. how much ya think it would cost.lol

Hawks Feather

Brian,

I was making a joke because of the way the postings went.

I had posted, "Can you kill them with the pellet gun?"

You posted, "Well it will knock a fireman in full gear on his butt in less than a second."

Which cause me to post, "Good golly Brian.  What kind of pellet gun do you boys shoot?"

Jerry

P.S. I know that you are there to protect and serve and not to kill cats.

CypressSlough

I know Jerry. We really don't shoot them out of trees . I just played along with the posts. We did, however, have a cat in a tree that decided to make a jump for it and did hit the top corner of the truck, and it killed him. I did also, try to shoot my mom's cat out of the tree with a Benjamin 22 pellet gun. It was up there for 3 days and wouldn't come down. Wind drift is hell on a pellet gun or my aim is getting bad. I hit it square in the eye aiming at it's butt.

"Well it will knock a fireman in full gear on his butt in less than a second."  This actually does happen at times by accident.

I posted this in response to KT's post of "Wonder how far that cat would fly with A direct hit from the hose? "

It was all in fun. I reread that post, and it sounds like I took it wrong but it just came out wrong on my end. Sorry.

Brian.

Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

Hawks Feather

Brian,

I knew what you were talking about with the water pressure.  But the way the posts went together, it sure seemed like the pellet gun had enough recoil to knock a fireman on his backside.  That would be some recoil.

Jerry

CypressSlough

Yes it would Jerry. As big as some our guys are, it would take a cannon to knock them over.  :roflmao:

Brian.
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

BasinBoy

Brian, how much would it cost for ya to build me a call out of some of that?

CypressSlough

Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

Purgatory_Predator_Calls

Here at the LJFD we just leave em.  Aint seen a cat skeleton in a tree yet!!! :roflmao:

LOL just wait............

Sunday I'll have pictures!!!!!

Yoey
When you feel like you can't take another step, ALWAYS take one more!

Bygog!

www.purgatorypredatorcalls.com
CPCMCA www.custompredatorcallassociation.com

CypressSlough

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

So true Yoey.

Brian.
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

Coulter

Wow...I might just have to go garage saling with my wife some more :eyebrow: Great find!!

bowjunkie

nice very nice ....If when ya get everyone done and you still have enough left I would love a call outa that stuff  :biggrin:

CypressSlough

I'll put ya down for one Ed.  I'll get her spun up and sent with your green bois d'arc open reed.

Thanks, Brian.
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

kiyitec

Nice pics, I think they do more for me than some "other" types of internet content.  Can't wait to see what'cha spin up with it.    If I would have made that discovery I would have had to send pieces of it out to you guys, just to be able to do it justice. ~KT
"DESIGNATED SITUATIONAL CALLER"
  Contact me for information on how to become one today, and see how easy it is to save money on guns & ammo.  List of references available upon request.

BasinBoy

dang thats nice. o i want a call made out of one way bad :argh: :madd:

awh

Brian ,
If ya have enough left spin me an open reed out of it.
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

CypressSlough

Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503