• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Montana Coyote Howler...

Started by HuntnCarve, May 07, 2007, 06:36:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HuntnCarve

Here's a look at a howler I just finished up for a fellow in Montana.  He had sent me a photo of a full body coyote mount that he had.  Wanted a howler done in the same pose.  I believe he'll be pleased.
Dave

Arkyyoter

FinsnFur

Yes sir a reeeeee
Very nice Dave  :congrats:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

vvarmitr

Sure enough that looks like my coyote mount alright, but I'm over here in Ohio Dave!  :biggrin:

Sure like the stippling on the mouthpiece end ... nice touch. :wink:

Brad H

keekee

Nice work as always Dave!

Brent

awh

Beautiful work Dave. He ought to be very pleased with that artwork. :highclap: :highclap: :highclap:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

iahntr

Another very nice one!  A little different position on the yote. He oughta be tickled with that.
Scott

CypressSlough

Dave another awesome call. He oughta be very pleased with that call. If he's not, send it my way. :biggrin:

Brian.
www.All-TerrainOutdoors.com
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

Hawks Feather

Dave,

I go hunting and all these others get in line ahead of me in the owner doesn't like the call.  Somehow I don't think any of us are going to be getting that beauty.

Jerry

HuntnCarve

Thank you folks!  This one is now in the hands of the USPS.  In the meantime, I started another that hopefully will turn out according to plan?   VictorV, Coyote Kate catches you hauling in another howler... And Montana won't be far enough away for you to hide! LOL!  Thanks again everybody for the kind words.
Dave

vvarmitr

Quote from: HuntnCarve on May 07, 2007, 12:07:13 PM VictorV, Coyote Kate catches you hauling in another howler... And Montana won't be far enough away for you to hide! LOL!  /quote]

Dave: OMG! Did she tell you that???????????  :shck:  I  just finished a deal w/ Ninthinning on the Warthog tusk and the the horn w/ the red tone board. What am I to do; what am I to do! (I need a chickenshit smilely here)

vvarmitr

:shck: ^^^^ Now how in the heck did I do that? :confused: :confused: :confused: 

Dave: Ya got me all messed up. :huh:

ninthinning

if you renig on the deal I'll have you banned on PM vvarmitr and you know I can do it.
Their horses are swifter than leopards, fiercer than wolves at dusk - Habakkuk 1:8

ninthinning

Damn Dave your scaring off all my customers with work like that.
Their horses are swifter than leopards, fiercer than wolves at dusk - Habakkuk 1:8

HuntnCarve

Get your money up front Eric!!  Before his wife ends his existence!  LOL! I believe getting banned will be the least of Ol' Victors problems.  I had offered to do a carving on Bowjunkie's casket (if it was needed after a call purchase). It's the least I could do for VV!

cb223

I don't know how you do it, that is one awesome howler!

You are a very talented individual! 
CHAD

Fireball221

Hmmmmmm........  Looks an awful lot like a mount I have here in MT! :confused:  Oh ya, that would be the mount that inspired this one of a kind creation from Dave.   :roflmao:  I will let you know when it arrives and comment more then.  Can't wait to see it in hand. :biggrin:

Brad H

I knew it!!! :biggrin:

You've got a winner with that howler Dave.

Brad

MrPike

Seeing the picture it was based on makes it even better....great piece of work.