• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

A few of my first ones, let me know what ya think

Started by iahntr, May 07, 2007, 06:34:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iahntr

Hi all. I spun up a few, and I would like some honest feedback. They are all one piece, have an oil / wax finish, .204 for size comparison. Take a peek and let me know what ya think, good, bad, changes..... Thanks guys

Scott

DDCalls

Very, Very nice.  If those are your first ones then we are in trouble.  Keep up the GREAT work.  I am VERY impressed.

David

Hawks Feather

They look pretty darn good to me.  The finish looks excellent and that is the first thing I look at.  I would say that you are off to a VERY good start.

Jerry

CypressSlough

Sweet calls dude. Great wood and a great finish.

Brian.
www.All-TerrainOutdoors.com
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

kkbait

rwehuntn

Good looking calls. I really like the one on the far right of the group picture.

rwehuntn

kiyitec

I concur with the general concensus. . .  means I like'um.
  I see some I'd spend my wifes hard earned money on.
                                  Keep spinning, and pawn your weddin' ring for wood funds.  Get too addicted ya might not need it anymore anyways. :roflmao:  ~KT  After flu humor is kinda dry huh?
"DESIGNATED SITUATIONAL CALLER"
  Contact me for information on how to become one today, and see how easy it is to save money on guns & ammo.  List of references available upon request.

cb223

CHAD

quackerstacker

my name is steve and im addicted to bonkers

bowjunkie

:roflmao: Steve I was eyeballin both of em hehe ...

top pic right one how much ? and the 3rd pic closed reed ?

they are all grrrrrrreeeaaattt  :yoyo:

CypressSlough

5th pic how much? Those are awesome. Love the spalted stuff.
3rd pic too?

Brian.
www.All-TerrainOutdoors.com
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

Pilgrim

cb223

Are these up for sale ? I like the the tall open reed.
CHAD

quackerstacker

also like the 4th pic right call, but could a hand made toneboard be installed instead of the molded one?
just axking
steve
my name is steve and im addicted to bonkers

FinsnFur

Very nice especially if they are your firsts...I agree were in trouble.

Do me one favor......if your going to sell them let me move them up to the Hand Call Store forum.  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bob D

If these are your first calls , then you are gonna be some kind of awesome if you spend some time here and learn from the true master builders on this forum. There are lots of good ones that hang out here. I can't wait to see your work after you've been schooled by some of our guys. :yoyo:

songdog_sniper

Man those are some freaking nice calls. Like everyone else said if those are your first calls, we are in big trouble.   My first calls sure didn't look like that I'll tell you that right now. 

iahntr

Wow guys, I gotta tell ya I'm a little overwhelmed by the response. Thanks so much for all the compliments, and the interest in my calls. Now I gotta be honest with ya all, I'm not sure if there's a one of them That I feel is ready to be sold. Whether it be a problem with the finish,(especially the spalted call) a hole not quite drilled right, etc. etc.  I'll think about it, see if some of the problems can be fixed on these, and if I decide to sell any of these I'll let ya all know. In order of interest shown :biggrin: Thanks again for all the encouraging words! Thanks for the help I've gotten so far, and the help I'll need in the future. :eyebrownod:  Scott
Scott

Todd Rahm

Nice calls Scott, ya have some dandy's there, and if'n they are your first, you'll do well.  :wink:

QuoteNow I gotta be honest with ya all, I'm not sure if there's a one of them That I feel is ready to be sold. Whether it be a problem with the finish,(especially the spalted call) a hole not quite drilled right, etc. etc.

This here is a sign of a potentially good call spinner too.  :wink:

Make sure ya take care of those brass accent rings. They can show some blemishes and take away from your talented work.

Again, Very Nice start,  :congrats:
Todd

awh

Very very nice. WHen you decide to start letting them go, Me and cam want one for our collection. Just got to get Cam a summer job at mom's so he can help pay for these things....LOL Anyone need their yard mowed? :shrug: He does a pretty good job on mine with the dirt bike :roflmao:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.