• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

George Ackley is the MAN!!!!

Started by Bopeye, June 18, 2007, 04:17:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bopeye

I sure would like to hunt with George sometime. He sure does know how to shoot it straight.  :biggrin:
I hope he makes his way to the LBL this coming year.  :eyebrownod:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

CCP

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

awh

Did you see where he was telling frog that he was off subject? I was rolling in the floor on that one.  :roflmao:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

Bopeye

Yep  :roflmao:  :roflmao: .........Like I said.........he's DA MAN!!!

Bopeye

I've been following up on Big George Ackley again..................he's got cahones that clank.  :highclap: :highclap:

canine

Sounds like you been following just a tad to close to know that much info Bop :biggrin: :biggrin: :roflmao: :roflmao:

bigben

I have never personally met george.  he is in our states predator hunting club.   someday I hope to meet him.  I know from the pics he is one big fella as far a as tall.
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

Greenside

Ya, there's a couple of guys over there that have me chuckling at times. Getting some real good jabs in without getting banned.

ohiobob

Quote from: canine on June 19, 2007, 06:49:15 AM
Sounds like you been following just a tad to close to know that much info Bop :biggrin: :biggrin: :roflmao: :roflmao:

JD
that is funny as hell,,Bop set you up PERFECT for that one !!!  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
What "subject" is George giving Red Fern hell in ? I CANT go look BUT i can laugh at the subject anyway  :biggrin:
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

iahntr

Bob, just curious, how can they keep ya from lookin? You don't have to sign on to read topics do ya?  sorry just showin my lack of computer/internet knowledge.
Scott

ohiobob

iahntr
all i know is that the DAY I was notified that  I was banned for life,,I went to the site and clicked on Forum and it said
BULLSHIT,NO WAY ARE YOU EVER COMING ON THIS SITE AGAIN OHIOBOB !!!  :wo: so I thought about it for a minute and then REALIZED,,they dont want me on there anymore  :doh2:
Nah,,I went there when Red Fern e-mailed me the news,,he said "bad" news but whatever,,I went on there when I read the e-mail and it came across my screen that said something to the effect of : YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED FROM THIS SITE !!!
ya know,,now that I think of it my Computer runs a HELL OF A LOT BETTER & FASTER since I got banned  :laf:
Bob

FinsnFur

Bob, it didnt really say that did it?  :confused:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

ohiobob

Jim
IT said I was Banned and I couldnt get on,,because I thought I could at LEAST read the damn things on there,,BUT NO !!!  thats why i was asking Questions in the other post's in the "Members only" thread,,because when everyone posted a link to SHITHEAD Masters, I couldn't go on there and read it.
Why?,,am I SUPPOSED to be able to go on and read stuff but just not be able post things? and IF that is the case does that mean that I REALLY pissed someone off  :wo: ???
Bob

canine

Bob, unfortunately, I will probably pay for that little jab at ol'Bopeye :confused: :shck:

He's had 2 days now, I'm kinda startin to worry. :sad:...he must be workin somethin up good :holdon: ...cause he did make that one tooooo easy :biggrin:

Ol' George isn't lettin up either :yoyo:

JD

Bopeye

Naw........we're good J.D. I'm gonna let that one go.........I deserved it.  :wink:

Just be careful what you post........ :eyebrow:

ohiobob

what is George givin them hell in ? predator hunting or in call making or sumptin else ?
Bob

Greenside

Bob,

Try control panel, network and internet connections, internet options, delete cookies ,delete files. You should at least be able to read the board?

George Ackley

Thanks for the nice post guys,
I like to just say that it wasn't my intention to have it spill over to other sights I know lots have there own opinions on a couple people that are on the other sight so I would like to state my true opinion.
I honestly don't have a problem with anyone anywhere, My problem is sometimes I read post and see things between the lines and take offence to them weather it be sarcasms or arrogance,
and it gets old!
Especially when they start to tell you what your doing wrong from 1,700 miles away from the dogs I am hunting.
As much as I do appreciate you kind word the last thing I ever wonted to do was make it a US VS THEM thing,, , that would be one reason I was trying not to post here wile that mess was going on over there I didn't wont it to look like I was running back and forth and  putting some fine people here in the middle of the mess I had going on there.

I really have no dislike for anyone over on that sight, If you noticed it been going on for a long time with me and some there, they get the drifted just how I feel and I know just how they feel. and I willing to leave it at that, as long as they are..I never had any kind of threatening PM or have I ever been told that I am jeopardizing my membership there, they throw punches I throw them back,
there nothing that cane be done to prove anything, the only answer wild be like I said,
THERES ALWAY'S A CONTEST THAT CAN BE WORKED OUT!

Please don't get me wrong you word's and your support make me feel like maybe someone ell's is seeing what I see going on.

And my apologies to every other member of this sight for letting it get to be a them and us thing ,

Thanks guys,
George
Lift Your Truck, Fat Girls Cant Jump

ohiobob

Greenside
I will try that stuff out,,I really dont want to know ALL the other stuff,,just THE GOOD STUFF  :biggrin: but thank you and I will try it,,I thought I would be able to see it but just not be able to post  :shrug: BUT I guess I was Wrong
I HOPE they name something after me,,even if its their toilet,,they will still at least remember they are FULL OF SHIT !

George
its not that I hate everyone over there,I just DONT LIKE  their Gestapo Tactics from a "certain" few I especially dont like the way they Delete certain things and EDIT certain things,,Red Turd is worse than the Liberal Media when they twist words AND actions to make something look TOTALLY different than what it was meant to be,,Red Fern probably has Hitler Posters in his Bathroom to "ADMIRE" while he is "alone" with himself,, I have seen him Hi-jack threads and follow people around and start shit when the "person" he is following is not doing ANYTHING,,he IS on a power trip and that IS SAD because after all,,this IS ONLY THE GOD DAMN INTERNET for crying out load,,the "few" leaders over there are a NOTHING in real life so they get to be SOMEONE on the internet by having the "power" to ban somebody !
and the people that kiss his ass for the fear of being banned themselves are WORSE,,because they are a NOBODY in real life AND a nobody even on the internet.
and those people know who they are,and if they are OK with that then i am OK with that because I can only dictate what I do ! and me personally,I wouldt want fake friends that ONLY like me because I have the "power" to ban someone from an Internet site
These are the SAME PEOPLE that warned me as soon as I joined Predatormasters that I WOULD HATE A SITE like coyotegods because the way the owner is over there,,it is HIS WAY or the Highway,,and these SAME people that told me this are the VERY SAME people who do the SAME DAMN THING on THEIR predmasters site !
George,,I do wish I would have thought of the "YOUR OFF TOPIC" Reply though,,that IS A CLASSIC !
So I really dont think its an US against THEM deal,,Its an US against the "CROOOKED FEW" over there and that is WHY most of us are here,,because of the "CROOKED FEW" on that site,,JUST THEM for ME anyway
Bob

Greenside

Bob,  You might try going to AOL.com and get yourself a free email address.  Of course you won't be able to be OhioBob  :wink: