• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Chloe Is Home (Updated- Video Added)

Started by CypressSlough, June 19, 2007, 03:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CypressSlough

Hey guys, we just got home from the hospital. Everything went great. The surgeon told us the surgery couldn't have gone any more perfect than it did. They were able to remove the cataract and replace the lens without any problems. We were told it would take about 6 weeks for her eyes to syncronize. Until then, her eyes will be basically moving independently of each other. The doctor told us in a couple of weeks she should be able to see fine again. Last night was pretty rough. Chloe woke up every hour and scream then fall right back asleep. Needless to say, my wife and I didn't sleep at all. She had a post-op check this morning, and they said everything looked really good. So now we start the once a week check-ups again for at least 6 weeks, but it will all be worth it for her vision. Thanks for everything guys.

If I can figure out how to get the videos from my cell phone to my computer, I will show ya the results of the "Goofy Juice" they gave her. I don't know what it was. They just called it Goofy Juice. She was hilarious.

Brian.

Ok got the video from my cell phone figured out. This is a short clip of what she was doing for about 30 mins. after she was given the "Goofy Juice".

www.All-TerrainOutdoors.com
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

FinsnFur

Good deal, thanks for the update. Glad to hear it's looking good so far.  :wink:

Hey see what ya can do about getting some of that Goofy Juice, I think it'd come in handy at the next LBL  :innocentwhistle:  :eyebrow:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bopeye

Hallelujah!!! Thank the Lord for that one my friend.  :wink: :congrats: :congrats: :thumb2:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

KySongDog

Great news!!    :highclap:   :thumb2:

bowjunkie

:yahoo: :yahoo: thats fantastic glad it worked out well

cb223

That is AWESOME news! I am glad all went well.
CHAD

iahntr

That's great Brian ! Thanks for lettin us know right away. Keep us informed as things progress.  :congrats: :congrats:
Scott

keekee

That's great NEWS! WOW!  :highclap: :highclap:

Tell her to take it easy, and let mom and dad take care of her! :eyebrow:

She will be out side running around before you know it! :biggrin:

Brent

awh

Great news Brian. Will continue to keep you and your in our prayers
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

Hawks Feather

I sure am glad that this is good news.  Your family will coninue in prayers.  Tonight, try to get some sleep.

Jerry

CypressSlough

Thanks guys. Chloe said to tell the guys Thank you for thinking of her. I'm gonna try my best to get some sleep tonight, but I have to be at the fire station at 6:30 in the morning ready to work. It's gonna be a long 24 hour shift.

Brian.
www.All-TerrainOutdoors.com
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

ROOSTER

HaMeR

Now thats the best thing I've read on the internet in a long long time!!  Thanks for the update & keep us posted!!

Congrats to everybody involved!! :highclap: :highclap: :congrats: :congrats:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Nelson

Great News!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Glad to hear everything is going good.           :yoyo:

Nelson

Arkyyoter

Amen.....good for ya'll!!! Thank the Good Lord!!

Joe

Jimmie in Ky

It's good to hear she will be alright. Get yourself a nap or two for your own good. Jimmie

ohiobob

Brian
That IS GREAT,,AND that "GOOFY" Juice is some good stuff,,My 17 y/o Boy broke his leg the LAST DAY of school when he was 12,,well they gave him the "goofy" juice and about 30 Minutes later I caught him stareing at his sheets
I just figured he was nervous because it was about time for them to come get him for surgery
I asked him,,,whats the matter buddy,,why are ya staring at your sheet?,,,he said nothing is the matter,,but I am watching "the race"  :shrug: :confused: :confused: :confused: I said,what race,,he said the turtle race and pointed at his foot,,then said I hope the BLUE TURTLE with the racing stripes wins and started laughing,,I laughed to and said to the Nurse,,CAN I GET SOME OF THAT STUFF ??? and real Bitchy she snapped,,NO !!!
it HAS to be some GOOD STUFF !!!
Brian,,take a nap at the station IF YOU CAN and I am sure things will be GREAT with your little girl  :congrats: :biggrin:
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

iahntr

That's funny stuff.  :laf: Tell her she still has a beautiful voice, even though she doesn't remember it :laf: That looked like me too many times :nono: that's why I quite drinkin 15 years ago :eyebrownod:
Scott

FinsnFur

:roflmao:
That's a cool clip. You know you have GOT to save that and show it to her down the road in a couple years  :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

kiyitec

Awsome bro!  Glad to hear everything went so well.    ~KT
"DESIGNATED SITUATIONAL CALLER"
  Contact me for information on how to become one today, and see how easy it is to save money on guns & ammo.  List of references available upon request.