• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

cub cadet is junk!!!!!!

Started by Roundman, June 21, 2007, 09:09:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roundman

Just want to let anyone who is thinking of buying a Cub Cadet know they are crap. I've owned this riding mower for two years now. Last year the trans would stop pulling after mowing for a while. Now tonight the motor seizes up.  :madd: Last year I had to threaten MTD (the maker of the mower) with a video of me shooting the mower a posting it on the net, just to get the trans warrantied.
This mower has 48 hours on it...by far the biggest mistake I've ever made. I still might make the video. :madd: :madd: :madd:

FinsnFur

:roflmao: :laf: :eyebrownod:
They never really did have a reputable product to go by. Their mowers have kinda always been considered the lower line...but hey I wanna see this video....Do it!  Do it!  :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Jimmie in Ky

I hate to tell you this , but none of these products are meant to last more than four years. They want you buying replacements on a regular basis. Nuts like me are a pain in their fannies. I have managed to keep my craftsman going since 98 when I bought it. Belive it or not the tranny is the best part of the whole thing!! Everything else but the motor has gone out though. Jimmie