• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

A Break From All The Orders

Started by CypressSlough, July 07, 2007, 01:13:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vvarmitr

OMG! :shck:  Ditto what RJ said.

That has to be one of the sharpest calls I have ever seen. ;yes;  The form, finish, proportions, & not forgeting the snake skin that call really came together.  :highclap:

I have a copperhead in the freezer, but I don't think it'll do a 3x3 w/o the belly scales. :sad:

CypressSlough

VV, 2 1/2" wide will work fine as long as the edges are staright. That doesn't leave much room to tirm around the scales to make the seam invisible, but it will work.

Thanks for the comments guys.

Brian.
www.All-TerrainOutdoors.com
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

Bopeye

Beautiful call Brian. I, hopefully, will have one of those calls in the future.

I'm glad you got yours finished before Tebbe was done just talking about it.  :laf: :wink:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

awh

:bowingsmilie: That is awsome. If I had seen this post a few days sooner I would have been able to send you a few skins. We killed several water snakes and a few black snakes while doing some grade work around the ponds last week. Even had a colorful garder snake, but it was faster than Cam was. It lived. :confused:

My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

browning204

i didn't even take 24 hours and Tebbe is talkin about copying it!!!! 

I would like to say that I am shocked but I am not!!

sad, just sad!!!
FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

awh

Tis funny how tubby always says he was thinking about doing something like that, talking to someone about the samething, or has already tried it... :doh2:

My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

HaMeR

Ah hell browning. tele tubby was figurin that out waaaayy back on last Thursday,,,, or so. And he has an alibi. :rolleye:

:laf: :laf: 

What a jerkoff he is!! :rolleye:<<<< that would be tele tubby of course
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Todd Rahm

Ah, and the one that got away.  :rolleye: Ranks right up there with the Pilgrim call Studabaka won't sell me.  :doh2:

Carolina Coyote

Beautiful call, I have killed some really colorful Rattlesnakes down in Georgia big enough to make several dozen calls, from now on will remember what can be done with the skin. cc

pitw

Carl you just blew all the "I wanna go to Georgia" right out of me :sad:.
I say what I think not think what I say.