• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

You want me to do what?

Started by possumal, July 11, 2007, 11:54:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

possumal

This one appeared in another forum some time ago, but I would rather do it over here than visit over there to get it.  :roflmao: It tickles me every time I see it, and I hope it does the same for youse guys.

Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

nailbender

:roflmao: I've seen that one before too, still makes me laugh!  If I was that trooper I'd be wearing gloves!

canine

Boy that is nasty, where is his gloves and that's one smart ass dog there :roflmao:

Go ahead Brent, tell em what you found gettin outta the truck at that one stand down at your end of the state :shck: :puke:

JD

Bopeye

They might have captured my underwear, but they have yet to capture me............ :yahoo:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

possumal

Quote from: Bopeye on July 11, 2007, 05:35:10 PM
They might have captured my underwear, but they have yet to capture me............ :yahoo:

Bopeye:  If those are your underwear, they don't want to capture you!!  Even Brent would be afraid to call you in with those scivvies on.  :roflmao: :roflmao:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

keekee

LOL...That's funny!

You get out in the back woods here it is hard to tell what you will see. I have found all kinds of stuff......

Used rubber products, underwear, panties, shoes, you name it. And you haft to be careful when you get out of the truck in a pull off during deer season, for some reason these people like to take a fresh dump right in the road! They cant walk over in the weeds! :puke:

I have even found full camps set up, equipped with tent, bedding, lights or candles. Used on the weekends by the local teenagers.

Brent

HaMeR

That dog just told the officer to find another way to track a red frog!! :roflmao:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Bopeye

Brent brought up finding weird stuff in the woods, so I gotta share this.

About six or seven years ago, a fella I knew came up missing. I was a member of the rescue squad at the time and we were called out to assist the local authorities in finding him. Foul play was suspected and a large number of people turned out to search.
We were slowly making our way down a back road looking for anything that looked out of place. I noticed a spot where something or someone had made their way up out of the ditch, so I had them stop and let me go check it out. I followed a faint path of disturbed leaves for a couple hundred yards when I came upon the most gruesome site. Someone had taken a dump and left it uncovered....  :huh:
My dad was helping us search and he started laughing and telling everyone, "Don't any of you ever tell me my boy can't find crap, he just proved that he could"!!!  :rolleye:

Unfortunately the guy we were looking for was found the next day. He'd been shot several times and dumped into a shallow grave. I'm glad I didn't find him.

ohiobob

Quote from: keekee on July 11, 2007, 07:49:59 PM
I have even found full camps set up, equipped with tent, bedding, lights or candles. Used on the weekends by the local teenagers.
Brent

Sounds like "TWEEKERS" to me Brent

Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

KySongDog

Quote from: ohiobob on July 14, 2007, 04:09:35 PM

Sounds like "TWEEKERS" to me Brent

Bob

Unfortunately we have lots of tweekers in the backwoods of West KY.  More than once, I've found their crap at our deer camp.  Pop bottles with tubes in them, glass jars, anhydrous, coleman fuel, drain cleaner, etc.  They ride in on ATV's, do their thing and leave their mess.  We've called the DEA, State Police, Sheriff, etc. but doesn't do any good.   Can't catch 'em.  :argh:

Bopeye

Semp is one post away from being a "Hardcore FnF'r"............ :yoyo:

HaMeR

Congratulations Semp!! :congrats: :congrats:

Well almost anyhow. :laf: :laf:

Make it a memorable one too!! :laf: :laf:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

keekee

We find a few of those to. Most of the time I will call it into the police, but I have never seen them show up yet. They leave all there trash laying around.

The teenagers will set these places up to have a place to go. Parking on the road wont get it here anymore, so the go buy a cheap tent and light, find them a path that leads to a open area and set it up and leave it for when they need some alone time...lol

Bad part is they never pick up there mess! They leave there trash, beer bottles, and junk laying around every were.  :sad:

Brent

ohiobob

We had some TWEEKERS set up in a very small old abandonded Barn,,it was 30 feet from a MAIN ROAD !!! they set up and cooked a ton of Ice because the Sheriff Deputy's found empty Boxes and cans and figured out how much they would have made,,the weird part was that they were there for a few weeks and NO ONE seen ANYTHING !!!
These people must have came in for a few hours when hardly anyone was about and they were gone before all us HillJacks got up and was moving around or driving this road,,hell the old barn has 1 complete side that is GONE and that side is towards the road  :shck: they were "Ballsy" I will give them that,,but I had a Cousin who was into this shit pretty bad and when I sen her a few years ago sho looked like HELL !!! well she got off of it and Married some truck driver and moved to a Farm in Pennsylvania,,I havent heard from her in 4 years though,,I THINK she met the trucker while selling the shit to him BUT she said HE will keep her from getting on it again  :doh2:
I have heard people say that Meth is the worse drug there is,,even WORSE than Crack !!! I dont know because I NEVER touched these drugs but I know the aftermath I have seen is NASTY !!! I do not see how ANYONE can put Draino in their system,,hell Peyote is Natural,isnt it ??? :wo:
Bob

KySongDog

Quote from: ohiobob on July 15, 2007, 01:51:30 PM
I have heard people say that Meth is the worse drug there is,,even WORSE than Crack !!! I

That is true.  Meth is arguably THE most addictive drug today.  Even more so than heroin or crack.  Ever see someone with meth-mouth?  Not a pretty sight,  a person in their late twenties with rotten teeth who looks like late 50's.   When we go to the woods we are always armed.  These druggies will kill you to keep from going to jail.  Pretty sad all the way around.   :sad:

KySongDog

Quote from: Bopeye on July 15, 2007, 06:44:37 AM
Semp is one post away from being a "Hardcore FnF'r"............ :yoyo:

Alrighty now!  I've been blathering so much I didn't even realize it!  OK, now when do I get to learn the secret handshake and get the decoder ring??    :roflmao:

keekee

" Ever see someone with meth-mouth?  Not a pretty sight,  a person in their late twenties with rotten teeth who looks like late 50's.'

Yep! My X wife!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brent

ohiobob

I have seen the before and Now Pictures and it is AMAZING how much those people change their looks AND Dental Features in such a short period of time !!! and THEN they go out and Prostitute Themselves !!! who in the HELL is going to pay them !!! Ewwwwwwwwwwww  :puke: :puke: :puke:
Bob