• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Pilgrims PM CALL

Started by Lonehowl, July 14, 2007, 09:24:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lonehowl

Somebody better go on over to PM and snatch up Pilgrims call being auctioned. One of the most beatiful Ive ever seen.

The Rock

Wait till you see the one in the fancy call contest!  :shck:

rainshadow1

What Rocky said...so nice it's just SILLY! :bowingsmilie: (Probably sounds good too!)

Todd Rahm

Patrick.............that is simply amazing. Whats the significants of the red label? And Rock....show call.............what ya know, we don't?  :eyebrow:

The Rock

I've seen the call is all Todd. I entered a couple calls in the Fancy Call contest over on PM but, I'm pretty sure I got my ass handed to me. There are some Fancy (pretty) calls that have been posted in there. They should be up for the board viewing and voteing today.

Rocky

carvercalls

Quote from: The Rock on July 14, 2007, 09:58:55 PM
Wait till you see the one in the fancy call contest!  :shck:
+1 Pilgrim Rocks....Kerry

Pilgrim

Thanks for the compliments guys.  Todd, the red label is not a big deal.  Just thought I'd sorta categorize the call a little differently because I knew how much more time went into it.     Here's the one that was (and is no longer) in the "fancy call contest".  Not sure what I'll do with it yet.

It's amboyna burl and white corian.  Just under 3 1/2" long and 1 1/8" wide at widest part.

DirtyDog

bowjunkie

:shck: WOW now that is outa this world Pilgrim absolutely outfreaking standing  :bowingsmilie:  :bowingsmilie:

if ya do sell it I'll bid  :eyebrow:

iahntr

I can't reply fast enough :laf: :laf: I don't think you'd have a problem selling it :laf: Just curious, why did ya pull it out of the contest? Did ya put a different one in there?
Scott

vvarmitr

Just for your information ... I don't have a Pilgrim call yet. :biggrin:

That is really beautiful! :thumb2:

canine

Wow, that thing is a beauty! Outstanding work pilgrim :yoyo:

JD

FOsteology

What to do with it..... put it up for sale of course!

Todd Rahm

What can I say Patrick.....................................................your taking predator calls to the next level, sir.
:bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie:

The last two calls of yours, are extremely top shelf.  :congrats: :congrats:

PS besides the other two collectors I see here, I'd be hard pressed to pass up either call.

The Rock

That's it guys!  I said ,wait till you see it. There it is! Absolutely awesome work.

Why did you pull the entry Pilgrim?

Arkyyoter

Patrick.....that is definately as fine as they get.....it looks simply stunning.....

Joe

Pilgrim

Thanks a bunch fellas.   I do intend to sell it...I meant I didn't know if I was going to auction it or what.   I'm not trying to get "offers" or drum up business by saying this.  I just pulled it from the contest and wanted to post a pic and simply didn't know how I would sell it yet.   I'll have to keep the reasons for pulling it to myself for now.   I will say this... it has nothing to do with any of the other entries nor does it have to do with anything concerning this call that I entered.

Fireball221

Patrick,
Words fail me on all of your calls but somehow you along with many others always continue to "step it up another notch".  Great Work! :bowingsmilie:

FinsnFur

WOW :shck:  :bowingsmilie:
Unbelievable  :yoyo:

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

CCP

QuoteWOW   bowingsmilie
Unbelievable

+1

Saved the pics to my computer just cant get over how sweet it looks. :yoyo: :yoyo: :yoyo:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net