• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Pilgrims PM CALL

Started by Lonehowl, July 14, 2007, 09:24:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawks Feather

Patrick,

I have been waiting for this to become public.  It certainly is an EXTREMELY beautiful call.  You did an outstanding job on it.

Jerry

KySongDog

Great lookin call for sure!  Does it sound as good as it looks?

Coyote Dr

:bowingsmilie: That is awsome. I dont think that I could part with something that was hand crafted with exellence as that.

FOsteology

Out of curiosity, will you be listing another call for the contest on PM?

Pilgrim

QuoteOut of curiosity, will you be listing another call for the contest on PM?

No.  It's closed now for entries.

Pilgrim

And, once again, thanks everybody for the good words.

Todd Rahm

Patrick...................your a ringer no matter what contest ya join................. :innocentwhistle:

rainshadow1

No question.

Here's my vote...

Patrick, you're better at laying up and finishing out a call than anybody.  You have a gift.

carvercalls

Pilgrim you are amazing :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie:... Kerry

Lonehowl

WOW!
Thats all I can say.

HaMeR

:shrug:  I think it's all been said already!! :eyebrow: :biggrin:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Pilgrim

FYI - This call (the former contest call) will be auctioned off here on F&F.   The auction will start Wednesday evening and end Monday evening (the 23rd).

studabaka

My bid is what ever ya kick it off with plus 10...... I figure I don't have a chance of winning, but wanted ya to know I think it's a dandy  :eyebrownod:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

Fireball221

There's going to be one lucky son of a gun at auction close! :biggrin:

keekee

Holly cow! Time to get out the stash! Great job on that call Pilgrim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brent

KySongDog

I'm going out of town Wednesday but now I gotta take my laptop!!!!   That is a VERY nice call.

studabaka

Don't worry Semp. You don't need your lap top..... I'll let ya look at it at LBL  :innocentwhistle:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Todd Rahm

Stu..................I said ya could carry my bags  while I'm at the LBL, I didn't say anything about taking the calls out?  :laugh2:

studabaka

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: