• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Xbox games no more

Started by FinsnFur, July 16, 2007, 06:58:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

Not the appropriate place for this, but I know the guy that runs the place  :shrug:

My son got his arse in a real sling this weekend while at his mothers. Typical teenage BS, but it's about to come to an end real quick or he's getting shipped off to a local academy.

He's grounded to his room 24/7 other then to eat or crap with no phone, no cell phone, no radio, computor, no cd players, no TV, no xbox...nothing electric or entertaining.
In fact I was so mad when I picked him up Friday, we drove to the river, I took the battery out of his cell phone and whipped the rest into the river. Got back into the car and told him wasn't mature enough to own a cell phone. Which was nothing but a text connection to god knows who  :iroll:

The Xbox is going back to his mothers for the girls, along with the happy silly games they play. The rest of what Kyle thinks he has become are getting sold. He's shown that he not mature enough for these also.

If anyone here wants something listed, it's yours for whatever it takes to ship it. Probably a couple bucks. What's left is going on Ebay for $5 bucks a pop.

All Xbox;
Black
Namcomuseum
Americas Army (Rise of a Soldier)
Ghost Recon
Gun
Shellshock (Nam 67)
Dead or Alive 3
Grand Theft Auto (San Andreas)
Grand Theft Auto III
[/s]

edit- no "Contracts" game---the case was being used for Ghost Recon. List edited
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

DirtyDog

Jimbo,

I will take the "Black", and "Americas Army". If no one else is interested in the rest I will take those too, but I will at least take those two. PM me with the details.

Thanks
Joe

FinsnFur

Your in what?...south Ohio?
I'll throw one on the scale and see what shipping is.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Silencer

Dont have x-box, just a psp.  AA is a great game, recomend it to anyone.

I use to play online BHD, DFX, and BF2.  These first person war games are really addictive, esp when you join a squad and match/ tournament play others online.
You can actually make a good $$$$ playing some tourney's.  Get with the right people, and spend all of your time practicing in front of your computer screen you just might go places.. LMAO

DirtyDog

Quote from: FinsnFur on July 16, 2007, 07:15:39 PM
Your in what?...south Ohio?
I'll throw one on the scale and see what shipping is.

Nope.....Middle TN.....37129 to be exact.

KySongDog

Jim
I'll take the two Grand Theft Auto games if still available. 

Semp

DirtyDog

Quote from: Semp on July 16, 2007, 07:54:15 PM
Jim
I'll take the two Grand Theft Auto games if still available. 

Semp

For some reason......I just can't see you playing a game like that semp.  :confused: Are they for you, or maybe your kids, neighbor, grand kids, got.  :innocentwhistle: Just kidding ya. They are actually fun. especially with the right cheat codes.  :eyebrow:

KySongDog

They're for my son.  He is an Xbox junkie besides being an Apache Longbow pilot.  He is getting ready to head to the sandbox and I thought he could use them to pass the time.   :wink:

FinsnFur

I cant locate the actual paper phamplet that was included for San Andreas, I'll keep looking, and if you still want it, post or PM me your zip Semp and I'll give ya a quote.

Newdog yours are $3.00 each.
You can PayPal it to admin@finsandfur.net or wait to see if you end up with more

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Silencer

You guys got a good deal  :yoyo:

Todd Rahm

Jim, if'n I wasn't a 360 fella, I'd take them.

Man he musta relly stepped on his PeePee. I hope it works out for the better, and for sending the message.................your father after my own style.  :wink:

iahntr

I'm feelin your pain Jim.  :madd: My son has the " I'm 18 you can't tell me what to do" attitude. He's slowly learning some of life's tuff lessons. He's about to learn some more, under a different roof. :argh:  It can be challenging can't it. :eyebrownod:  Hang in there.
Scott

FinsnFur

Yeah I can remember being that age.

Being a single parent makes it even tougher, and he despises the fact that I have always refused to bargain with the sentencing.

SEMP...found the paperwork for San Andreas  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

HaMeR

I have a plat station myself but I just wanted to say>> I wish you the absloute Best of Luck with your son Jim!!   :wink:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

awh

Same here. Me and the camster have a PSP2.

Hope everything works out between you guys.
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

ohiobob

Jim
Good luck,,I went through a little ordeal with my 17 year old when he was 15,,he seen the light back then and has straightened up in the last 2 years,,but now the Problem will be that my 17 Y/O will be 18 on Nov. 1st, and the law says they can make decisions when they are 18  :doh2: but I know when I was 18 me and my Girlfriend had a Daughter ,, so that means ALL the decisions an 18 Y/O makes ARE NOT ALWAYS the best,,hell now that I think back to when I was 18 NONE of the Decisions I made were the best  :wo:
But good luck to you and your Son
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

Carolina Coyote

Jim, Glad to see you are the kind of parent the will set his foot down when its needed, There will come a time when Kyle will thankyou, it might take awhile for him  figger out that the reason you are doing this is because you love him so much, he's a good kid and will come around. I have some Grandsons that need the same treatment . cc

FinsnFur

:laf: Send em up Carl...were on a roll up here
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

ohiobob

Jim
How old is your son? IF I may ask? I have a 15 Y/O Son that thinks he knows everything and I dont know anything
Damn my Mom told me these days were coming !
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

bigben

hell I am only 21 and still remember that phase.  I only had a half year or so of it.  but it turned out for the better.  I am still trying to figure out what might have happend.  sounds like he really flipped the pissed off switch in jim.
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.