• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

new cougar calling gun

Started by bearmanric, July 18, 2007, 12:38:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bearmanric

this is my new calling rifle for cogar's killer gun. it is a 22-250 model 700 VSSF II 26 INCH FLUTED BARRELVARMINT SYNTHETIC STOCK. hoping to get scope tomorrow . call sale's are at a big time low. so will have to wait. cant wait o shoot it. Ricki

FOsteology

Nice rifle Rick, and they're suppose to shoot very well. I handled one at Cabela's not long ago. They definately has some heft to them.

Bills Custom Calls

Nice looking rifle Rick

Hope the leg is feeling better
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

bearmanric

thank's guy's this is my dream rifle. have the doctor on thursday. they swll up in the heat. just hurt alot. the wife pam. is getting stronger compreeion sock's today. she think's that will. help. thank's for caring. no one even care's on other site. Rick

awh

Good looking iron there Rick. Hope you are able to get the scope you want and that your legs feel better too.
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

Hawks Feather

Rick,

That is a nice rifle.  I have that one in .221 Fireball that I use for groundhogs around here.  I don't need to reach out there for long shot or need the knock down power of the 22-250.  I have had it for several years and like it real well.

Take care of that leg.  I think I might need to get some of the compression "attire" but not for my legs.  The one that I need would go around my belly.  It seems that my chest has fallen and I have developed dun-lop syndrome.  That is where your belly dun-lops over your belt.

Jerry

FOsteology

Did you sell the scope that was on your Kimber .204 Rick?