• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

BREAKING NEWS - - Rich Cronk Wins FnF Idol II - The Pup Distress !!!

Started by THO Game Calls, July 30, 2007, 06:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THO Game Calls

Congrats Mr. C - you won!!!

I believe Mr. Joel Hughes  was second, but I have to go down to the house to verify that later.

Thank you all for participating and voting.

Al

Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

Rich

Al,
I will tell you this much--That race could have gone either way. That sound which came in a close second? It is going to be loaded on my electronic caller for certain.  :eyebrownod:
Foxpro Field staff
--------------------------------------

Hawks Feather

Congratulations Rich.  (Now who holds those bragging rights?)

Nice work to everyone that entered and again to Al for getting this set up  and running.

Jerry

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

iahntr

Congratulations Rich! There was some tough competition there! You guys all done good! Thanks Al, and all who had a apart in it.
Scott

canine

Congrats Rich  :yoyo: :yoyo: :yoyo:

Now aren't you glad I called and threatened you...HeHeHe :wink: :biggrin:

JD

nailbender

Pilgrim

Silencer

Bills Custom Calls

http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

HaMeR

Now yall are gunna make the ol feller blush so just stop it. :rolleye:

CONGRATULATIONS MR. CRONK!!!!!!!!!!!

:eyebrow: :biggrin:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Hawks Feather

"Now y'all are gunna make the ol feller blush so just stop it."  He posts with a rolling banner.    :wink:

Bob D

I am not surprised at all about the winner. Learn from the master  ! :bowingsmilie:

THO Game Calls

So which one of you has the guts to send that clip to Vt.Al???

:roflmao:   :roflmao:   :roflmao:   :roflmao:   :roflmao:   :roflmao:   :roflmao:

Al
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

Braz

Rich, I want to congratulate you on winning. It was a great sound. And Joel, you did great buddy. What a race. I'm sure some of us could have voted either way. Great sound.

Al, I really want to thank you for giving me the chance to put my sound up also. It was fun. It was the first time I have entered a sound, but it won't be the last. I loved listening to all the sounds and by doing so, hopefully next time I will be better prepared with a better sound. Thanks to all the other folks that entered. It has helped my calling a bunch.
Braz

Arkyyoter

keekee

weedwalker

Nelson

Congratulations to Mr. Cronk and everybody who participated.  Ya'll are all winners.

:yoyo: :highclap: :congrats:

Nelson

Rich

I would like to thank everyone for the kind words. I used a Cronk "molded" buffalo horn howler to make the winning sound.  I still want to know for sure who the second place winner is, and what type of call he used. It sounded like a diaphram call to me. At any rate, the sound was very good. Whoever recorded sound #9, please step forward.  :sick2:
Foxpro Field staff
--------------------------------------