• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

BREAKING NEWS - - Rich Cronk Wins FnF Idol II - The Pup Distress !!!

Started by THO Game Calls, July 30, 2007, 06:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joel Hughes

Congrats Rich. :bowingsmilie:  Al, please check your records again.  I'm not sure #9 is mine.  I THINK #7 and #8 are mine if the sound numbers I'm hearing are correct.  Boy howdy, my recordings sure turned out much quieter than everybody else's.  Guess I needed to get closer to the mic. :confused:  That was fun.

Joel

canine

Sound #9 was mine. Rich...I done it with my Kee's Howler. Have you ever heard of them latex howlers? :shck: I know, I know, that wasn't right......Your past with Rich Higgins and all hasn't been the smoothest but damn are them custom howlers He and Brent makes pretty sounding.

Quote from the winner: Please forgive me or somethin and all the starving pygmies :wink:

Congrats Rich :yoyo:

So who's up for a howl off???

JD

Rich

JD,
So I was nearly beaten by the amplified sound of a squeaky rubber glove?  :doh2:
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
Foxpro Field staff
--------------------------------------

vvarmitr

Quote from: Rich on July 31, 2007, 02:34:26 PMSo I was nearly beaten by the amplified sound of a squeaky rubber glove?  :doh2:
Now that's funny!!!!! :laugh2:  :laugh2:  :laugh2:

Congrats Rich! Sorry I didn't have the brains God gave a goose to give a run fer your $. W/ Jimbo's help I did get a recording.  Now what? I even down loaded that monkey junk that JD suggested. Now I got that shit in my computer. :argh:

Oh well maybe next time ... NOT!

desert dog

www.reeselanyards.com

"what you pay for your calls is your business, protecting them is ours"

Rich

vvarmitr ,
There just MAY be another contest in the near future, and I think you will be entering same. You now have the recording equipment, and I know that you have the talent.  Our friend canine mentioned something about a howl off. Will it actually take place? Time will tell. Old canine would howl like a wounded mouse if he lost that one though.   :innocentwhistle:

Lord, I aplogize for that right up there and please be with the starving pygmies down there in Africa-Amen
Foxpro Field staff

ohiobob

Quote from: THO Game Calls on July 30, 2007, 09:22:29 PM
So which one of you has the guts to send that clip to Vt.Al???

:roflmao:   :roflmao:   :roflmao:   :roflmao:   :roflmao:   :roflmao:   :roflmao:

Al

Who is Vt. Al ???
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

canine

Ohhhh..Ouch...below the belt  :nofgr:  Watch out, I do have coyote blood in my veins  :wink: I think mine and a coyotes vocal chords are identical too  :laf:  :biggrin:

Canis Latrans
AKA...JD   :sneer:

Rich

That Canine feller is a cracker jack now ain't he?  Dang good at the critter calling sounds too.
:innocentwhistle:
Foxpro Field staff

keekee

All I know is you are sure hard on the builder there old man!....lol :laf:

A amplified sound of a squeaky rubber glove! WOW! :confused:

But your still  good friend old man! :biggrin:

Brent

Rich

keekee ,
This subject has sparked an old memory of a conversation I had with an old friend a long time ago, 25 years ago at least. I had watched a Burnham Brothers video which showed Murry Burnham talking turkey on a diaphram call. Murry sounded so realistic that I just HAD to tell my old friend Mitch about it. I remember telling Mitch that I was thinking of maybe buying one of those Burnham Brothers turkey calls. Well old Mitch says "Yeh but that guy is so good he could probably make an old rubber glove sound like that". True story, honest it is.  :innocentwhistle:
Foxpro Field staff

KySongDog

Rich
I believe it.  All my life I have heard guys like you, Brent, Harold Knight, and others sing sweet songs on a call.  Then I pick up the same call and sound like a drunk with a party horn on New Year's eve.    :shrug: 

Oh well, I keep tryin'.   :nono:

vvarmitr

Quote from: Semp on August 01, 2007, 09:49:42 AMsound like a drunk with a party horn on New Year's eve.    :shrug: 

Don't let that stop ya. Two of the worse howls I ever did in the woods put a coyote 12yds in front of me.  ;yes;  Go figure? :shrug: