• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Arky strikes again!!!

Started by Bopeye, August 07, 2007, 05:52:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bopeye

The other day I called Joe and was just shooting the breeze with him about calls, hunting, etc. While we were talking he was giving me more or less a little demonstration of some different sounds he had going on. He didn't like the calls though for whatever reason and asked if I would like them. He told me they weren't finished or anything, but that is the least of my concerns.......I want their sound. That's what kills coyotes.
He didn't want me toting them around as Arky calls so I'm not going to do that. These calls are unfinished open read calls made from antler. Joe never finished them, but they can make a pitch like you won't believe. He sent two of them. One for me and one for Chet...... :biggrin:
All I can say is you guys sure do know how to make a guy feel like a bum. Every time I turn around someone is sending something. I do appreciate it though.
Arky, You are a gentleman sir.........so without further adieu........here they are.

Oh, before any smart alec comments come........YES IT"S MY DANG CAMERA PHONE or is that INFAMOUS as Newdog put's it.  :eyebrownod:
The picture looks horrible, but those little suckers will sing BABY!!!!  :yoyo:

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

coyotehunter_1

Arky,

What can I say but... Thank you !

Chet
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

FinsnFur

Due to the nature of the photograph itself I cannot comment at this time. What the heck is that a picture of anyway  :confused:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bills Custom Calls

I am sure the calls look very nice  but that looks like Bill took those pics except there is no ketchup or sloppy joes
in the pic that I can see  :yoyo:
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

THO Game Calls

Bop's just trying to make someone feel bad and send him a camera.   Don't let the slow country boy act fool ya.  He's a sly one, that Bopeye.   :roflmao:

Al
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

Bopeye

THO blew my cover......I think. :wo:
Come to think of it....I really am kinda dumb, but a new camera would be nice........ :nono: :biggrin:

Oh, I almost forgot............BITE ME JIMBO!!!  :laf:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Arkyyoter

WoW.....ya'll are too kind!! These calls do sound just fine, but don't look much better than the pic Bop took!! I made them for myself, and so I paid no attention to anything but sound....can you say "UGLY"...at any rate, I hope ya'll like 'em and put some fur on the ground with 'em!!

Joe