• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Been out a while

Started by awh, August 13, 2007, 11:23:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

awh

Well guys, I have been out with an eye & ear infection for the last two weeks. They still can't tell me what caused it and they are still talking about doing surgery on my eye if it does not start getting better soon. JOY JOY....

How's everyone been?
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

studabaka

Man, that's rotts. Hope it starts getting better quick. Keep us posted.

Guessing they have you pumped full of antibiotics? How long? Sometimes takes a while for them to knock a bad infection down.
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

Nelson

Sorry to hear you've been sick.  Do what the Doctors tell you and take your medicine regularly and hopefully you'll be up to snuff before long.  Has Cam been a good nurse or are you and he about to go crazy?
Get well soon.

Nelson

Bills Custom Calls

Wow Danny sorry to hear this it has to suck big time

Get Well Soon
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

KySongDog

Glad to hear from you again, Danny.  Hope that eye and ear get better soon! 

Semp

awh

Quote from: studabaka on August 13, 2007, 11:39:36 AM

Guessing they have you pumped full of antibiotics? How long? Sometimes takes a while for them to knock a bad infection down.

Yeap. As of right now I'm on 9 different antibiotics and 3 pain killers. They cut me back from six times a day to 4 times a day on 5 of the anti's this morning and I cut myself from the pain meds 4 days ago as they were doing nothing. I finish up all the pills this coming weekend.
(I'll be so glad when I'm done with the meds and can drink a cold beer I don't know what to do.... :biggrin: And sleep through the night again.  :biggrin: :biggrin:)

Cam has been the normal royal pain the last few days. He sees I feel better and is back to picking as normal. But he's been my lil bud by going to all the doctor visits with me and looking at all the pretty nurses..... :eyebrow: And telling me they said to do this or not do that.... :rolleye: So all in all he's been pretty good.
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

HaMeR

It's good to hear you're feelin better!! I hope it continues for you & you don't have to go in the hospital!! Best of Luck!! :biggrin:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

iahntr

Dang !! Here I just asked about ya the other day, we figured you were on vacation somewhere suckin down a few cold ones. Quite the contrary. Sorry to here it. Hope the meds do there job, and that takes care of it. 
Tell cam I'm gonna send ya a little bell, so you can ring for him to serve ya.  :biggrin:
Scott

FinsnFur

I wondered where ya been.
Man that's not good. I hope things get better .....at least the fish are getting a break.  :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

bowjunkie

man that sux glad yer on the road to gettin well again will saay a prayer for ya  :congrats:

Hawks Feather

Danny,

Sorry to hear of the problems and glad to hear that you are doing a little better.  Keep improving.  I figured you were on one of those safaris to some far off place or your wife had you really busy. 

Jerry

awh

Well guys. I would love to be there hunting some off the wall animal drinking a few cold ones. But it looks as if Jerry knows the wife cause if I had not been sick, I'd have been worked to near death by her. :doh2:

Feel alot better today. My eye is clearing up some and my ear finally popped and I can hear again. Feels like my heads empty now, which it probably is, but it feels better anyway :biggrin:

Now I have to get ready to take my brother & sister to the hospital for a kidney transplant tomorrow. Sis had both kidneys shut down over a year ago and one of my older brothers matched her perfect. So they take his left one out tomorrow @ 8am and put it in her @ 9am. So if ya can, say a little prayer for them. They need it alot more than me.

studabaka

Ya'll have my prayers.

Seems to me this transplant had been put off. Good to hear that things have shaped up to where they can now get r done.

Bravo to your brother.

bout time you stopped laying around and got workin on the honey do list...... it ain't gettin any shorter and hunting seasons coming quick  :biggrin:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

Nelson

Glad you're feeling better!  Prayers said for your Brother and Sister.  Makes one realize how precious good health is.

Nelson

kiyitec

All 3 of ya are on my prayer list.
   I know how the infections go, brother.  I had one almost rip through and get into my brain.  Instead it just ripped an eye muscle.  (Think about one eye seeing normal, with one eye shaking side to side  like A vibrator turned on high speed for A year!)  Ya, that sucked!  Had to shoot off hand for almost 2 years.  At any rate take care bro, and good luck with the swapmeat. ~KT
"DESIGNATED SITUATIONAL CALLER"
  Contact me for information on how to become one today, and see how easy it is to save money on guns & ammo.  List of references available upon request.

Hawks Feather

Got your brother, sister, and you on the prayer list.

Jerry

iahntr

Glad to hear your doin better.  Prayers from our family to yours.
Scott

HaMeR

Most certainly the Best of Wishes from the wife & I as well to your Bro & Sis!!
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Silencer

Prayers for yall, any infection in the head takes a little more time to heal for some reason.  When I get my sinus infections it takes weeks and tons of antibiotics for them to clear up. 

FinsnFur

10-4..best wishes coming from Cheese Country  :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com