• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

anyone got the new savage predator hunter?

Started by bushmaster, August 30, 2007, 03:00:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bushmaster

I'm lookin for some feedback on the new savage predator hunter.  think i'll by one as soon as i find it, but i'd like to hear about it from anyone with any insight.
"Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it." -PSALM 34--14

Integrity of character and clarity of thought are vital to quality of life.

ohiobob

Bushmaster
I haven't Heard any BAD stories about 1 yet,,I know there were quite a few people that were supposedly going to get 1,,I remember a guy saying he loved his,from some other sites I go to,,but I can NOT remember the site to save my Butt  :confused: so I guess I can't be much help to you,but IF I remember the Site I will get a Link for you,,Sorry for being NO HELP  :sad:
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

bushmaster

wv_yoter

Bushy I saw one at Cabela's last weekend in 22-250 and it looked every bit as nice in person as it does in the magazine's. I think the tag said $599.99 , It's on my wish list.
Jason

bushmaster

:wo:  I see...  The chase is on.  I called savage and they said that I can get one shipped to my dealer from a place in ohio.  almost everywhere else is acclamated.  I asked the lady what that meant and she became unpleasant with me.  Being a 2nd shifter, I was in no mood for her BS and I promptly ended our conversation.  Mark my words "I WILL find one. somehow, somewhere."  I know the right one is waiting for me.  (Yeah I'm still talkin about the rifle :wink:)