• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Has Anyone ever Bought a Gun From An On Line Auction ???

Started by ohiobob, August 31, 2007, 05:43:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ohiobob

Has anyone Ever Bought a Gun From a On Line Auction like Gunbroker.com,,or GunsAmerica ??? I THINK there is 1 more
On Line Gun site,,but can't think of it off of the top of my Head  :confused:
But if anyone has either done this,,or knows someone that has done this,,I would be interested in the Stories,,either GOOD or BAD
Thank You Very much
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

KySongDog

Another site is AuctionArms.com

I've never bought anything from any of them so I can't help ya much, Bob.

Semp

Bopeye

I have done it and have had nothing but good experiences.  :highclap:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

MI VHNTR

I've used Auction Arms to purchase a rifle. The process was smooth and painless. MI VHNTR
The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting.
It's about Freedom.

Let's Go Brandon.  FJB

FinsnFur

I think I'd post the name of the one you plan on using Bob and see what folks say about it. Find what you want somewhere and bring us the name of the site.

By just saying "yeah we had good luck" kinda reacts as a blanket insurance policy for sites we've never heard of just because they fall into the "online auction" category.

The names you listed in your first post have been around a while and have created a, well known, by popular demand, reputation.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

ohiobob

Jim
As far as I know,,there are only 3 Gun Auction Sites on the intra web,,I couldnt remember the auction arms,,but they are Gunbroker,GunsAmerica and Auctionarms,,I was just wanting to know if anyone ever bought GUNS off of any of these,,I always knew of Gunbroker.com,,but just found out about the other 2 in the last 6 weeks,,I am going to TRY and read the
small Print on them,,to see IF they have any type of protection like the Communist Party E-Bay did ??? I was curious because they have like a Million members,,and I know most members are just a 1 or 2 time deal,,but I never heard of anyone in the boards I go to,that has actually bought something off of there,,I guess all anyone can do is look at the sellers Feedback and pray,,but I think I have a line on a gun,,so I may not need to use them,,BUT,I have seen some NICE Rifles and Pistols on there also  :doh2: But I think after I get the new Shotgun,,I will have all the guns I need !!!
Bob

FinsnFur

Yeah I've never heard anything bad about those three. But they are the only ones I've heard of myself.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Todd Rahm

Bob,

I signed up at Gunbrokers but haven't used it yet.....yet.  :innocentwhistle: But before I got there it came recommended from friends that have used it.

ohiobob

Sounds good to me guys,,I found a line on another Gun, also I have a few options,,so I thank EVERYONE that has helped me out  :highclap:
Thank You
Bob

5 SHOTS

Quote from: ohiobob on September 01, 2007, 03:12:21 AMBut I think after I get the new Shotgun,,I will have all the guns I need !!!
Bob
whaaat.... ALL.... no ....no ...impossible, does not, no, can't be, it's, tell me you are joking, you are joking... right? 
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

FinsnFur

:laf: :laf: It's a holiday weekend 5shots, he's most likely under the influence.  :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

vvarmitr

Somebody needs to pull that boy aside & explain that you may have more guns than you can use at any one time, but you NEVER, NEVER  :nofgr:  have more guns than you NEED!  :doh2:

ohiobob

Nah,,I got plenty,,when it gets to be like a job,,I have to many,,and no "Influence" here,,but I have been up for 22 Hours ! MAYBE that has something to do with my  :sleep:
Bob

Grouser

I have sold a couple of guns on "Guns America" and bought one on "Gun Broker", all of these transactions went well, but there was communication, both e-mail and phone befor hand. I would use either of these sights again, but communicate, see picturres, etc, and follow that gut feeling. And these sights are a lot of fun to browse and see what a certain gun is actually bringing on the market.

ohiobob

Thanks Grouser,and Thanks to everyone else who replied to this thread,,I went out and bought a new Shotgun yesterday
So if the Wife Catches me on any of the Gun Buying sites within the Next 6 Months,she WILL KILL Me  :shck: :laf:
Thank you ALL  Now I have to run to the Football Game
Later
Bob

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11