Started by Silencer, October 03, 2007, 07:14:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silencer

RENO
Flag of Mexico Flown Illegally Over Reno Business

Oct 2, 2007 12:02 PM
Mexican Flag Flown Illegally Over Local Business

Greg Knight, News 4

This afternoon we received a call from a viewer who said a business near downtown Reno was flying a Mexican flag above an American flag... which is in fact illegal.

This, after photos and comments about the flag were posted on Craigslist this morning. When we were able to have a photographer go and check everything out we found the story to be true.

It also didn t take long before the situation provoked a strong reaction. We are now going to show you , unedited, what happened. Click on the video to see what happened.

http://www.krnv.com/Global/story.asp?S=7156726

The video rocks, god bless that vet !!!

THO Game Calls

After watching that video and hearing that the cops could charge the guy with stealing the flag, I need to go take a valium.

Where the heck were the cops in the first place?   Why didn't they arrest the peice of crap who has no more respect for the country he lives in that to place it's flag under the fag of a turd world hell hole that EVERYONE wants to get out of?

The guy who owned that store is not a citizen of this country.  He is a parasite living off the pathetic appathy of liberals and do gooders like the ACLU who have less spine than a jelly fish.

It's hopeless.  Totally and completely hopeless. 

Al

Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

rwehuntn

Boy, I tell you what. I live near Reno and work for the Lyon County Sheriff's Office in the Jail. Not only did ICE hit Reno they hit Fernley and took their illegals. What really pisses me off to no end is the damn ILLEGAL ALIENS are !@#$%^&* protesting that some of them got arrested. It is about friggin time those assholes got sent back to their own shithole of a country. People are actually protesting for the kids of these people and the fact that mommies and daddies are in jail what a bunch of shit. I better go before I get too pissed. :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:

bowslinger

if they throw the vet in jail i'll give too his bail found then we go too a bar and i'd buy him a beer

KillerCaller!

Wow! Go get 'em THO!
It seems to me that being a Strong Opininated American Citizen seems to get people into trouble these days. It's a bunch of shit if you ask me. I don't usually weigh in on topics like this much but whatever happened to majority rule? I get that we are a melting pot and most of us come from some immigrant lineage and all that hibbity jibbity bullshit..... We set boundaries for a reason and these flag waving foreigners have crossed the line of good taste. Our ancestors embraced America and had some respect. These MF'ers disrespect at every turn.
They need to quit hiding behind veils and flags, get with the program or roll the hell out.

Lilminnesotangl

In my opinion, it's really sad that the government and police forget that we WOULD not be enjoying freedom without our brave military fighting for our freedom. God bless the vet for righting that wrong. If by chance the vet gets to read this, I say welcome home and thank you for your continuing service to the United States of America.

THO Game Calls

Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

Drifter

Would sure like to see it be an inspiration to the rest of the nation . It is way past time to take our country back . You are either an american or not no middle ground . Remember who voted aginst making english our national language .

Drifter