• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Young coyote this morning

Started by songdog_sniper, October 13, 2007, 01:19:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

songdog_sniper

I went out calling this morning with Shane (yote_sniper).  It was a cool morning with a little bit of a breeze.  I set up the Jack in the box decoy about 50 yds out in front of me in a plowed area of a field that was surrounded by tall grass.  The plowed area was only about 1 acre, and made for a perfect setup.  I started calling with my Razzpy Rabbit call. About 5 minutes into it, This young coyote came out and set his eyes on the jack in the box decoy but decided to circle down wind of it. The coyote was totally fixed on the jack in the box and as he was getting close to where he might be able to get our scent. I barked and stopped him and shane put it on him, bang/flop.     I only made a few more stands that produced another coyote about 150 yds out but was chased off by a horse.  Here are some pics.

The Jack in the box is on the left side of the pic

THO Game Calls

Good for you!  I've got soccer playoffs or I would have been out this morning too.  Nice looking area to call in,

Al
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

DirtyDog

Congrats......I would have been out this morning to if I did not have everything else to do today.  :rolleye:

FinsnFur

Yeah it's time we all get out.
Nice pics there ~sniper, too bad you ruined em with that advertisement right across the middle of em.  :iroll:
Geez!...you want me to run a banner for those guys, send it over  :roflmao:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Troy Walter

Wow, AL you just never stop amazing me not only do you do all that work with calls but you play soccer too.

wv_yoter

Jason

keekee

Cool! Nice pic's!

I set the deer stand this eve, and moved a couple stands this AM. Its so green and grew up here I cant see to call, plus all the crops are still on. Its killing me though! 36 deg this morning! 36!

Brent

possumal

Great pictures!  It is something when a coyote switches from audio to video and hones in on that JIB.  Congrats! :highclap:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

nailbender

Nice pics!  We got one yesterday  too, young male.  Did snap one pic of my partner with it 
   Sorry guys, I promise to do better next time!

songdog_sniper

Hey now.   I wasn't trying to get advertisement.  I just kinda got a little upset that the last pics that I put on my website that someone yanked them from me and they ended up on the Internet to download as a hunting background. Someone else was making money off of it, and it kinda pissed me off because it was my picture, thats why I did it, not to advertise.  I will figure something else out I guess.    :wink:

songdog_sniper

But Jim, I do like that pic though.   You did it just perfect.  hehehe.

THO Game Calls

Here's a program that will allow you to watermark your photo's

http://www.birddogsgarage.com/bdg_2/modules.php?name=select_watermark

There are others, but it is a good way to keep them from becoming internet foder.   Just about any image you post can be found of Google though.   

Al

songdog_sniper

Thank you sir, I appreciate it.  Aaron

songdog_sniper

Hey Al, I tried that out and it didn't show up :confused: I think I could see it very small in the top but you couldn't tell what it was.  I guess I'll just play with it some more. Aaron.

THO Game Calls

Well, that was the one that was sent to me when they were taking my photos off E bay.  I never played much with it but like everything else, I saved it LOL

You do know that your pictures are copyrighted when you post them.  The laws changed and you no longer need to add a copyright symbol or statement.

The best course of action, is to contact the ISP of the user who took your photo and inform them of the copyright infringement.   It violtes every TOS agreement out there I would guess.   

I'll check and see if some of the e bay store owners I know have any other watermark links.  It's a big problem with people taking product photos over there for their own and they know how to combat it

Al

songdog_sniper

Sounds good.  I'll  look in to it as well.
Don't get me wrong,  I don't mind people taking my pics and using them for personal use.  I don't mind that one bit.  But it was the one that started trying to make money off of my photo is what got me. 

I will just go after them when they take stuff from me I guess , and I won't worry about it until then.  Aaron

songdog_sniper

The funny thing about it is that the guy that took my picture from me actually contacted me and ask me what camera I was using. He had an interesting domain name on his email address to reply to, so i followed the link, and there is was right on the homepage.  A myspace layout for sale with my picture as the main background.  I advised him that I noticed that he took my picture from my website and he then took it off the market.  I will be watching him though.  lol.   It was just by chance and being a little bit nosey is the way I caught him.  hehe.. no telling how many times that has happened to other people though.  Aaron

FinsnFur

The visibility aspect of a digital watermark (if that's what it is) is variable.
Otherwise you can always slap another layer on the image (text layer) and then knock the opacity down to 60 or so.

I'm not mad Aaron, I just couldn't believe ya put it right across the middle of the pic like that  :roflmao:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

songdog_sniper

hehe.. I didn't think that you were mad.  I just wanted to explain myself.  I didn't want people to think that I was acting squirley or something.  :biggrin: