• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Battery life????

Started by centerfire_223, October 17, 2007, 05:30:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

centerfire_223

What is the normal battery life on a Fox Pro? I have recently picked up one and put new batteries in it, used it for 4 stands, and yesterday when I checked it the batteries were dead. I am just wondering if maybe, one of my kids may have turned it on and left it. Cause I know they would have to last longer than that.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

studabaka

I got my fx3 with the rechargeable pack and they have lasted way longer than that. Either your making some loooooong stands on high volume or something is a miss. Was it totally dead? I get a flashing 'low batt' light, but never had it run completely dry. Maybe got left on or there is some kind of short  :shrug:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

FinsnFur

Yeah they should last longer then that. Mine last around 11 hours of continuous use.

Another thing to keep in mind is, if the battery in the remote is weak or dead it'll make your callers battery appear to be dead. My remote battery dont last nearly as long as the caller battery.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

securpro

What caller do you have ? I have an FX3 and the batteries last a long time, I have hunted 4 days (10-12 stands a day) and have not had a problem. My batteries last longer now that they have been cycled a few times, seems like the first time I charged it only lasted a day or so !  Try cycling them a few times (charging and discharging) that should give them more time.  Good Luck !!!!

securpro
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

centerfire_223

I don't know what model it is but it has 16 sounds on it. It uses normal AA batteries and a 9 volt in the remote. I am thinking one of the kids may have left it on or something like that. I put new batteries in there yesterday and it fired right
back up.

It's bear season this week and I have one that has broken my mom's bird feeder three times in the last month. So I think I will slide out and see if I can get him called up.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

securpro

sounds like a 416 caller (looks like a flashlight),  a buddy of mine has one of those and it works great and will usually last a weekend with no trouble.
Good Luck with yhe Bear huntin !!!

securpro
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro