• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

My newest antler call

Started by Brad H, October 18, 2007, 11:29:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brad H

This one is sold to someone on my request list, but it turned out really cool so I thought you guys might like to see it.

THO Game Calls

That is one HOT call - it even has cooling fins on the side and flames in the barrel!   And the detail on the sides of the tone board - you have just taken antler calls to a whole new level!

Man Brad, that is a beautiful cal!   It has to be the best looking antler call I have ever seen hands down.  It really needs to be in someones collection, and this aint no VHJ either.  You really showed your skill and craftsmanship off on this one.

Great great job.

Al

Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

FinsnFur

DUDE!  :nono:
That is way cooooool

Geez I sounded like a punk teenager there  :sad:
Do we get to hear the lucky owner?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Todd Rahm

Super nice Brad. I really like flames in the barrel, the way you did your name, and the super cool way ya made the lanyard attatchments.  :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie:

Arkyyoter

nailbender

That's a real beauty!   :congrats:

Brad H

QuoteDo we get to hear the lucky owner?

Oh, he's around here somewhere.  :innocentwhistle:  Now I have to come up with something new for someone else. I sure have a good time making these when I have all the time I need to do it.

Thank you my friends!

Brad

Arkyyoter

AS a matter of fact....I spoke at length with the owner today.....

Joe

Hawks Feather

Brad,

The call is beautiful and since I am sure that it is much like the one I got from you, will sound great too.

Yerry

cb223

That is by far the best antler call I have ever seen!! You pushed the bar way up on that one!

Nice work!!
CHAD

Bills Custom Calls

I really like it

Brad do you need my adderess :wink: :biggrin:
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

Dogwood Creek

:yoyo: Smokin' buddy! Absolutely smokin'! The flames in the barrel are too cool.  :thumb2:

keekee

That's firkin awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brent

iahntr

:bowingsmilie:  :thumb2: :yoyo:  :highclap:
I can't say a whole lot that hasn't already been said, ditto to all the above.
That is too cool! I like the details you did on every part of it. Super job Brad
Scott

satch

securpro

Dude that call rocks !!!  how can i getone of those ?  :yoyo:

securpro

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

bowjunkie

Quote from: FinsnFur on October 18, 2007, 05:05:05 PM
DUDE!  :nono:
That is way cooooool

Geez I sounded like a punk teenager there  :sad:
Do we get to hear the lucky owner?

:innocentwhistle:    :biggrin:

vvarmitr

Quote from: securpro on October 19, 2007, 01:41:22 AMDude that call rocks !!!  how can i getone of those ?  :yoyo:

securpro

Put in your order & wait six months.  :sarcas3:
:roflmao:  Just raggin ya Brad, but it's like the riddle ... How long is a minute?  Depends on which side of the bathroom door you're on.  :huh: 

Awesome call Brad!   ;yes;

Brad H

QuoteDepends on which side of the bathroom door you're on.

Aint that the truth? :laf: Actually how and where I'm working really dictates how much time I have to get these done. I had no time this summer, but now things are going the way they're supposed to at work so I've a lot of time to concentrate on callmaking since I'm back on schedule.

A basic antler call dosen't take long at all to make but if any of you see anything you like or have an idea you think might work just PM or email me.

Thanks again everyone,

Brad

5 SHOTS

:shck:   I've GOTTA get me one of those!!!!!
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.