• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Just a few more...

Started by Arkyyoter, November 15, 2007, 09:18:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkyyoter

Just a few more guys, then I promise I will quit. I don't know if it is age, coming to grip with my own mortality due to the death of a close friend or what, but I think this is the prettiest fall I have ever seen. I am probably boring ya'll to tears...but, STOP AND SMELL THE ROSES!!! At whatever age you may be. If your children are young, NOTHING you are doing is more important than they...if they are older, grown and gone, then you are where I am...with not SO much time left. Stop, enjoy the little things...enjoy your children while you can, enjoy your grandchildren while you can...enjoy your spouse while you can...enjoy mother nature while you can....see the beauty in the little things. It is appointed once for each of us to die, we know not when that may be. Enjoy life while we have it, it may be gone tomorrow!!

OK....I am off my soap box now...just wish someone had told me these things, and I had listened....many years ago.

Joe

HaMeR

I didn't listen either Joe. And I'm certainly not bored by your pictures. Keep em coming!! :biggrin:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

KySongDog

Quote from: Arkyyoter on November 15, 2007, 09:18:56 AM
OK....I am off my soap box now...just wish someone had told me these things, and I had listened....many years ago.
Joe

I can relate well to what you are saying, Joe.  I'm almost 60......

George Bernard Shaw once said..."Youth is wasted on the young." 

That is so true.

Semp

Hawks Feather

Joe,

Hindsight is usually 20/20.  At least you are making the most of right now, which is all any of us can do.

Jerry