• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Happy Thanksgiving

Started by Hawks Feather, November 17, 2007, 08:08:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawks Feather

Jim,

That is a neat Thanksgiving banner with the turkeys and the cornucopia.  Thanks for the message and providing a place for all of us to hang out.

Speaking of messages, Happy Thanksgiving to all the Fins and Fur members.  I have many things to be thankful for and am sure that all the rest of you do as well.  Take a few minutes on Thursday to reflect on all of the things that you have to be thankful for.  Gas prices are high, BUT there is gas and we aren't walking.  Food prices are high, but few of us will rely on food banks for meals.  Rent and house payments are high, BUT few of us are living in a homeless shelter.  Hunting might not be as good as we would like, BUT guns and hunting have not been outlawed.  Our kids might not be doing everything just like we want, BUT we did many of the same type of things when we were that age.  It may be cold and rainy today, BUT we are above ground.  We may not have everything we want, BUT there are many that would love to have what little we might have.  Finally, be thankful for your friends and family.

Jerry

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bills Custom Calls

Yes Jerry very well put  :highclap:

It kinda bothers me that everyone kinda skips over thanksgiving.   Like the radio playing Christmas songs last week already.

We all should be very thankful for what we have instead of always wanting more
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

Arkyyoter

Yup.....we need to always be thankful...well said Jerry!!

God bless ya all!!

Joe

cb223

Way to go Jerry.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL
CHAD

wv_yoter

Jason

HaMeR

Thats why we keep you around Jerry. You said it perfect. Thank You for posting that so the rest of us don't have to. :biggrin:

Happy Thanksgiving to all,, and to all a good turkey!! :laf:

I know Stu is gonna have some good turkey this year. :eyebrow:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

vvarmitr

I wanta thank God for the Internet so I can be a part of a forum that I'm thankful for for putting me in touch w/ a bunch of great folks that I'm thankful for!  ;yes;

Yes, I'm talking about YOU!  :wink:

studabaka

Happy Thanksgiving ya'll!! If your driving keep er between the lines and the shinny side up.... if'n your flying  :wo: we'll be praying for a safe trip. What Jerry said +1. If'in your reading this, then you got a whole pocketful of blessings to be thankful for. Not the least of which is being part of a great group of folks who would have probably gone through life without even knowing each other if it wasn't for some yankee geek with a strange definition of BBQ. How cool is that :yoyo:

This will be my first thanksgiving with my own harvested turkey.... which reminds me.... did someone post a gobbler receipe in betty crocker? I know there has to be more to it than thaw and add mustard  :eyebrownod:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

Silencer

Happy Thanksgiving, I'll be working getting the double time but I know the family will save me a plate, I'm very thankful for them for putting up with me, god bless them all, and god bless everyone on this forum.

Nelson

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody,

Be safe and enjoy your families.

Nelson

keekee

Well said Jerry! I hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brent

fuzz624

Happy thanksgiving fellas.I wish you all the best of luck.May we all stuff our bellies until we look like Bopeye.
:holdon:   Well i may have went a little to far on that one.

songdog

Good post!!! Lets be thankful for what we have.. Everyone have a safe and enjoyable thanksgiving

Dave :biggrin:

coyotehunter_1

Since tomorrow is Thanksgiving day I felt it would be appropriate to bring this thread back to the top.

I would also like to personally wish a Happy Thanksgiving to the best bunch of folks anywhere.  I am thankful to be able call each and every one of you a friend.

Have a good and safe day... and remember the Rolaids.  :biggrin:

Chet
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

browning204

FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

ohiobob

Good Job Jerry,,you DO have a way with Words  :highclap: :highclap: :highclap:
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

FinsnFur

The first Thanksgiving Day post  :eyebrownod: right here.
It's not even dinner time yet and I dont think I 'll ever need to eat again  :pout:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

weedwalker

Happy Thanksgiving to y'all and your families.
Those of you going to Granny's, have a safe trip.

Ed

Bob D

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Have a blessed day!