• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Any bets to who's on the baseball Steriod list ?

Started by Silencer, December 13, 2007, 06:04:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silencer

I'm willing to bet names will be released and we say WOW !!!  NO WAY !!!   
With that many names on the list who knows...... Clemens ???  A-Rod  ???   :holdon:

Guess we'll see later today  :wo:

arse

We know the obvious ones like- Sosa, McGuire, Bonds, Giambi...etc.  I am curious about the non obvious stars.  What about Sheffield, Soriano (how does a guy his size hit 50), J. Franco, Billy Wagner (how does he throw 100 mph at 5' 8")?  This should be good.

wv_yoter

Clemens, Vlad, Sheffield,Schilling,Kenny Rogers,
Jason

Silencer

So far the sources leaked out Clemens and Pettite....  I really liked Andy Pettite :sad:

browning204

FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

Silencer

Silencer

Awww man Ron Villone is on there.  My kids got his autograph @ Camden Yards 2 yrs ago.  :rolleye: 

wv_yoter

I can't believe David Justice and Chuck Knoblauch are on there. :confused:
Jason

Silencer

Hey B204, the wife says all these Yankees are being named because Mitchell is associated with the RedSox  :roflmao:

jspike

I'm just wondering why this is bothering everybody so much.  It is common knowledge that players used speed for years.  In some cases with approval from management- leaded and unleaded coffee being my example.  So why aren't all of those players from the 70-80's being ripped for using an performance enhancing drug.  I am in no way for players using drugs but I am wondering where the outcry was over the speed pills also.
Learnin to hunt, Huntin to learn
Joe

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11