• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Bonus Yote

Started by ozarkyoter, December 18, 2007, 09:20:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ozarkyoter

Went out yesterday afternoon and made two stands. First stand was dry. When I was driving out from this stand I see this yote about two hundred yards out in the field mousing. Drove the truck on up the road behind some trees. Slipped down the fence row and let the little .204 do the talking. Made another stand and after about 20 minutes of bunny blues I started pup distress. I was facing west looking into the sun. :doh2:    Looked slightly to my left at about 75 yards and Mr. yote was staring at me. I had to raise the rifle up and go left. Got busted. He took off for the timber.

Jim

FinsnFur

Ahhhhhhhhh!!! :sneer: So your finally wearing jackets down there uh?
Speaking of jackets...how was the fur on that young pup?...it looks pretty good from here.  :shrug:

Nice job on the sneak down  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

This isn't one of Joe's yotes, is it?  Are you the one that let Joe shoot the .204 and gave him the "fever"?

Jerry

ozarkyoter

Yeah, she had a real nice thick coat.  Last one I shot was mangy.  As far as the weather....I think 48 was the high yesterday.

Jim

ozarkyoter

Quote from: Hawks Feather on December 18, 2007, 09:35:48 PM
This isn't one of Joe's yotes, is it?  Are you the one that let Joe shoot the .204 and gave him the "fever"?

Jerry

No to both questions Jerry.  Joe and I got the .204s the same day.  Got the lowers (1 of 25 made) off of another forum we read.  Had the rest built by a gunsmith in Tulsa.  If you look close you can see the forum's logo on the mag receiver.

Jim

ohiobob

Jim
I see a Star on the Mag Well, is it a Texas AR-15 Site ??? You and Joe sure do have some fun down there don't ya ?  :yoyo:
48 Degrees, that is a HEAT wave !!! The fur looks great on the yote also
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

ozarkyoter

Quote from: ohiobob on December 18, 2007, 11:18:04 PM
Jim
I see a Star on the Mag Well, is it a Texas AR-15 Site ??? You and Joe sure do have some fun down there don't ya ?  :yoyo:
48 Degrees, that is a HEAT wave !!! The fur looks great on the yote also
Bob

The logo on the mag well is the logo of another forum we read (Texas Predator Posse).

Jeb

Congrats !  :congrats: :congrats:
            Jeb