• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Having a decent season so I thought id share a story from last night.

Started by newbomb, January 07, 2008, 12:15:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

newbomb

Quick recap of last nights hunt in that strong wind.5 stands total 4 called 1 miss 2 killed.

stand #1 produced an owl
stand #2 gave us a hard charger that actualy put his nose on the speaker then turned to run but stoped to take a dump as we both pulled the trigger, one in the head and one in the chest, he didnt go anywhere!

stand #3 about the 20 minute mark a small male came across the field at a trot and got within 5 feet of the speaker when I shot it.

stand #4 after 10 minutes of distress and nothin showing we did some howls and had a coyote come running over a hill immediatly but kept playin peekaboo in the CRP. I picked up a hand call and did some kiyi's and another came over a different hill. They both worked towards our down wind but out of range and got a wiff of us. As they were leaving I did another kiyi and got one to stop and look but I missed.

stand #5 was dry

wv_yoter

So on stand #2 you shot a yote that stopped for a #2. :roflmao: Newbomb it sounds like y'all had a good night. :congrats:
Jason

Hawks Feather

FinsnFur

Did he get to finish crappin  :laf:

Sounds like a productive night to me. Getting em to come in is just as much fun.  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

newbomb

blakcoyote

Smith

Right thing easy, wrong thing hard...

WhiteHare