• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Two coyote mornin'! That's good in GA!

Started by GAJoe, January 18, 2008, 04:20:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GAJoe

Met a man this past spring that coyotes killed two of his Jack Russels at the same time. The only problem was entering his property would be upwind of the area. Did some homework and found out who owned downwind and got permission. Just this mornin' got around to going after 'em. Second stand of the day , first on this property, set up my FX5 with JIB. Started with the new MKII Cottontail Distress and Lighting Jack. After 5 to 10 min this mange female came in. Bang flop @ 90yds.

It's full grown. The mange gives it juvenile appearance but the size was 30+ pounds.

Went over the hill and found a nice raised box stand over a cornfield that was a couple hundred yards wide. Put out the FX5 and JIB again. Again started with cottontail and jack for a few min., nothing. Swithed to Woodpecker distress and "Lucky Bird" after a few min. this nice 33lb male appeared out of the thick into the cornfield. Bang flop @ 200yds.

First time I've got two on the same day much less the same mornin'.
GAJoe

FinsnFur

That's good day INDEED Joe.

Awesome job. You not only held good and did the gentlemen a favor, you sealed the deal on some more hunting ground  :yoyo:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

wv_yoter

Jason

Jeb

Thats awesome Joe !!  :congrats: :congrats:   Homework always pays off , good job !  :highclap:
                     Jeb

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

keekee

Bopeye

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

securpro

:yoyo:  Oh Yea!!!! Thats what we like to see,dead yotes  :yoyo:   Just got my FX5 upgrade back today, cant wait to try it out. Hope my luck is as good as yours.....
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

Bob D

Nelson

Great hunt GaJoe. I hope to be half as lucky in Georgia this year.

Nelson

songdog

Nice hunt... Congrats on the 2 yotes.. Good job  :congrats:

Jeb

Quote from: Nelson on January 19, 2008, 04:32:46 AM
Great hunt GaJoe. I hope to be half as lucky in Georgia this year.

Nelson

Nelson, what part of jawja you from ?
               Jeb

CCP

Good Job!! :yoyo: Way to go Joe!!!! You keep them GA. coyotes a comin and keep postin them pic's.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

iahntr

Scott

possumal

Two coyote mornin' ain't too bad anywhere, Joe. Congrats :highclap: :highclap:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff